Pattaya & Low Tides... :(

Pattaya46

Breaking news !!!!
Investigation team from hooker and motorbike taxi inspections tasked with beach litter survey

They reported that there was nothing at all to be found and declared the area a place of natural beauty.............

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

That is a little unfair, as it’s a section of the beach that very few people would use, even at high tide. I’m sure that areas north of that, on the main part of beach, wouldn’t have looked nearly as bad.

From swimming at Jomtien, I’ve noticed that the really low tides during daytime seem to be more common in the off season than in the high season, though I can’t think why that should be the case.

16 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

That is a little unfair, as it’s a section of the beach that very few people would use, even at high tide. I’m sure that areas north of that, on the main part of beach, wouldn’t have looked nearly as bad.

From swimming at Jomtien, I’ve noticed that the really low tides during daytime seem to be more common in the off season than in the high season, though I can’t think why that should be the case.

So it is unfair to photo a section of shoreline plastered with rubbish that no one will ever clear up and that could float round the corner where it would matter.

18 hours ago, CygnusX1 said:

Thank you

Talking about low tides, I have noticed that the low tides are much lower this year on Pattaya Beach. I was thinking it had something to do with the renovation. Now, when the tide is out, there is a large dividing sand bank that people have to walk through water, over the sand bank to reach the boats.

It could be my addled brain but has anyone noticed this is previous years?

18 hours ago, chicowoodduck said:

I think when it rains that section gets cleared out by the city sewer folks....????

Not the same area at all; Your video is from the pumps stations, South of Beach Rd but North of Waling Street.

Photo in the OP are near Bali Hai Pear, South of Walking Street.

It's not a beach who are use by tourists. Mainly used for long boats who send supplying to Koh Larn island.

Archived