Hunt on for Thai cabbie who films and posts sneaky upskirt photos of his passengers

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Well, looks  like she asked for it.

Oh dear what a pathetic statement. Just because a woman wears revealing clothes or acts in a certain way does that mean she is asking for it? NO it doesn't. That phrase is often used by people who are accused of rape.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, rtco said:

Oh dear what a pathetic statement. Just because a woman wears revealing clothes or acts in a certain way does that mean she is asking for it?

Yes, I'm pathetic. So, can you explain to me why she revealed herself to an unknown taxi driver?

1 hour ago, rtco said:

Oh dear what a pathetic statement. Just because a woman wears revealing clothes or acts in a certain way does that mean she is asking for it? NO it doesn't. That phrase is often used by people who are accused of rape.

How many women do you know who would sit with their legs spread wide open and with their one leg raised to maximize the amount of flange being exhibited?

I personally do not know any ladies who would sit in such a manner that it would make a slut blush.

We must move in different circles.

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:
11 minutes ago, atyclb said:

she look so lovely but had a penis bigger than mine

Surely that's not too hard a feat to achieve. :cheesy:

i was hoping you'd have forgotten already and stop being upset because it wasn't a mouthful

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

...and underweare. :thumbsup:

with a fair bit of room for ventitilation/// (did I spell that correctly?

Probably a tourist & cannot speak enough local lingo to ask the driver to up the air-con... give the girl a break...

if you got it flaunt it!

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Ah, to have the brain of a child. To go through life never being held accountable for your actions. 

Prove you picked up a passenger? Even if that moronic excuse was true, ask for permission and take a decent picture. 

Punish him even more severely for being so arrogant. 

What decent female would put herself in the position without knowing what could happen, she is lower than a prostute.

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

How many women do you know who would sit with their legs spread wide open and with their one leg raised to maximize the amount of flange being exhibited?

I personally do not know any ladies who would sit in such a manner that it would make a slut blush.

Or attempt to give the impression you move in different circles perhaps ?

I think the picture was 'posed', fake upskirt , probably the driver's sister. Big face on the internet. Oh, and I don't want panties out on display at the stores anymore, and prove you are over 18 to see them on the online shops.

17 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Your profile name says it all!!!

18 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Yes, I'm pathetic. So, can you explain to me why she revealed herself to an unknown taxi driver?

Revealed herself??? Did she???

She is sat in the back of a cab and relaxing. Does that give every pervert the right to take pictures and share them online as and when they choose. 

Archived