Health insurance / Health care coverage for someone 72 years old?

jayjay2001

I have a friend who cannot find health care coverage because he is over 70 years old (which seems to be a health care coverage age limit for companies regarding taking on a new client).   His inability to get covered includes the Thai national health care coverage system.

He is a 72 year old American (non-veteran) with no pre-existing conditions.  He lives in Chiang Mai.

My question is very specific and lends itself to a “yes” or a “no”:

Does anyone know of any company, providing coverage in Thailand, whose policy does not include excluding new clients over 70 years old?  If “yes,” can you please provide me with the health care coverage company name?

Please note:

Please do not reply with ‘maybe’s, ‘perhaps’s, ‘I don’t know, but…’s, etc.  In other words, I am looking for a “yes” to my question with the name of the health care coverage company.  (I prefer not to read through replies that are not concretely and specifically helpful.  I hope you’ll understand.)  Thank you!

Edited by jayjay2001
  • Like 1

On 6/29/2019 at 3:57 PM, jayjay2001 said:

Thanks to all who provided a name of a company.  Information will be passed along to my friend.  Much appreciated! 

I am currently looking at Pacific Cross, and the prices are reasonable.

• Thanks 1

Rumak health insurance :

Open a separate acct. 

Every month put the very high premium quoted by xyz  Ins.  co into separate acct.

try to stay healthy

If medical costs are needed take out from acct.

If not enough in acct. go into lifetime savings

No deductables,  No limits,  No "sorry not covered" 

"  Help !  Help !!!!!   Somebody help me !   "     Sorry, Rumak..... you have broken the OPs very definitive terms

for reply.    Now go !