retirement extension and TM30 at CW.

Well that was a lot easier than I was expecting.

Turned up at 7.30 and got number 282. Then went downstairs to get photos done. 

Into the offices and got number 48 for the TM30 zone. The girl there tried to fine me for not doing a report before, even asking for 800 baht before I mentioned to her I had a receipt for a 2 night stay in Surat Thani. She then looked at the computer and told me the hotel hadn't reported me nor had my landlord. I was expecting to be asked for 800 baht again but she pished about a bit and then said "that's it" Bye.

I did mention to her I had tried to register online to which she replied that only the condo owner could register. Young girl who didn't seem to have much of a clue about what to do or say. 

Out of that zone by 9am 

Then back to get a number for the TM7 which was number 48 that gave me time to go back downstairs and update my bank book and get a letter from them. 

Up again and about a 30 minute wait before my number came up. First thing the IO did was give me a B zone ticket to go and do a TM30 ???? Thanks, done that.

Gave her all my paperwork which she scanned over and she gave me lots of paperwork that everyone gets, signed those and she told me to wait outside. Longest wait of the day which was about an hour. 

Got called and had my passport returned to me. 

Left the building at 20 past 11, so four hours to do 2 sets of paperwork etc. Pretty good going.

The end.