Video: Porsche driver slaps waitress and waiter - gets away with 10,000 baht compensation

rooster59

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TITOLAS said:

This guy is my hero ! How many times i would have done the same since i live in Thailand...!
I’m tired to see idiotic, uneducated and stupid waiters everywhere i go.
Imagine : you pay 500 thb per person to eat and moreover the waiter comes to scatter your mind and want you to move the table all the family. He insisted and got what he deserved and the femalo too!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You are a piece of work

what part of violence is acceptable on any level

22 hours ago, Thechook said:

What a disgusting piece of,  should have been charged with assault and slapping a young defenseless girl.  The guy is pure vomit.  What is it with thais who have a few baht and think they are superior 

probably best they accepted the bribe, we know what happens when rich people

get charged or should i say get reported to the BIB, absolutely sweet f..k all.

Nice to know that if I'm feeling like Hi-So jerk and feel like slapping some employees around, all it will cost me is $325 USD and no criminal charges.  It also says how much an average employee making 10k THB or less a month is willing to subject themselves to in pain and humiliation.  

My question is: Why can Hi-Sos still buy there way out of criminal changes with a paltry handout. It really is unconscionable.  We see it again, and again, and again.  I hope eventually a younger, more progressive generation puts an end to this cultural abomination.  

21 hours ago, mike787 said:

Classic Thai attitude...welcome to the land of me...jerk off!

As the above smart guy points out, ..I also reckon that he is Chinese, ..Or "Thai Chinese" as they call them selves .... (In between assaulting young Waitresses or any one else deemed below them. .... sometimes including their own Family members, .... .... And making money of course ... )

13 hours ago, johng50 said:

probably best they accepted the bribe, we know what happens when rich people

get charged or should i say get reported to the BIB, absolutely sweet f..k all.

Chinese Thais, ... lets keep things in Perspective. ...

Yes defiantly one to raise the Hackles, ... and bring out the best in the Baying Crowd. ... And yes, if he did not hit the young girl,...Who HAD walked away, any way, ... like that WAS an Unprovoked attack ...Probably as he DID dis respect her and thought that he could get away with it . ...as he left, ...he probably would have got away with it. ..Boys being Boys. ... but as I say ... The Thai's DO look after their woman and particularly young woman, ..in Public. (The older ones usually can look after them selves. ) It is good we all saw this and were able to comment and think about Good. 

... Why the girl got Hit !!! ... Like after 38 years here, ... I know.

Yes, my ... Well my EX Chinese Thai Friend, ... Urbane, a Democracy man, ... Educated in America ... Both West and East America, ... used to threaten his 15 ? Year old daughter with his Belt !!!

... Like during dinner !!! .... Just imagine sitting there ..... Trying to take in the culture, ..... The upper class and all That, .... And the Master of the house, supposedly your good friend, ...  Looses it, after his sassy 15 year old daughter defiantly fronts up to him ! ... So he gets up, and starts taking off his belt !!! ... During the Meal, .... (To ht her with of course !!!) ... and she DOES look scared !!!

...  And then shouts "Shut that F'n Piano Up" to his sister who was just playing and trying to be nice !!!!!

... Like in BK traffic in his car he could abuse his wife, and family for more then 20 Minuets with out stopping !!! .... Like I REALLY just wanted to just say "Stop, Stop !!! Let me out !!! Right here" !!! .... I guess that this is what it takes to be rich and successful (If you are Chinese Thai) ... (And I did not really think that the over crowed buses would be much better than just Putting up with him) 

... Or just flashing your lights at any one trying to get in to the traffic stream, as you speeds up, and closes the gaps !!! ... "Like F; them ! ..Gutter Trash" !!! .... "I Rule, I am successful" ...  (And Chinese and light skinned ...) .... "But we must have Democracy" !!! Right !!! ... 

I live with Poor pope, who treat each other a LOT BETTER.and I AM, ... Very happy. ... Now, any way.

Yes a Liberal, ... Democracy, ... And equality !!!!! ... But still Chinese ! ... I suppose ! .... Right. ... Chinese Thai ???? ...

Like,Like it or not, ... this probably does have a LOT to do with why he just bashed her, on his way out. ..It WAS IN HIS MO. ... So well, probably mot the first time that he did it ... just the first time he was caught on CCTV doing it.

Charge Him. ... and yes, ... Tow the Porch Boys !!! .... 

don,t know if seating and price would say where u sit.MK,s is a buffet type place  u pay what u order and sit when a seat comes along.all good food and many copy the same type of  business.sure the thai person did wrong and paid some compo to them,not much to pay but a lot too the waiters for sure.i,am sure they forget allready about it.the thai way of life pay some money say sorry all is forgotten

10 hours ago, Mark mark said:

As the above smart guy points out, ..I also reckon that he is Chinese, ..Or "Thai Chinese" as they call them selves .... (In between assaulting young Waitresses or any one else deemed below them. .... sometimes including their own Family members, .... .... And making money of course ... )

Thai Chin, as they say. Thai elite. A couple of Thai Chin family names...Shinawatra, Chan-o-cha.

On 6/29/2019 at 11:14 PM, Briggsy said:

Rubbish. An educated and cultured (and wealthy) Thai family would never do this. This is an uncultured thug who happens to be rich. Nothing to do with poor management and everything to do with appalling manners. I know plenty of wealthy Thais and they would never do this even if provoked which I am sure this guy wasn't . All to do with a lifetime of thuggish, unchecked behaviour.

The guy is a factory owner thus no lack of experiences dealing  with lower status workers attitude. He is just doling out his form of 

justice Thai-boss style. No hard feelings. It is all in the name of business entitlement. Ingrained into Thai culture too the show of respect to your superiors. 

12 hours ago, jackdd said:

Would be funny if somebody who sees him outside just slaps him. Then later offers him 5000 THB compensation.

The amount of compensation include the loss of face and social status.... him ?... hmm... probably you don’t need to pay anything at all because he would probably put a bullet into your head or get someone else to do it. 

On 6/30/2019 at 1:43 AM, DaRoadrunner said:

Don't think I want to eat in any restaurant that has seating for the rich and separate seating for the poor.

As for our brave 'man' slapping a waitress.... Hiso think they can do what they like, and Thai society being what it is, they often get away with it. She probably gets paid 300 Bats / day so she is low class in Thai society.

Thailand underneath is still a patriarchal feudal patronage social structure regardless the economic advancement. The Thai family and social fabric enforces that.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:00 PM, jackdd said:

That's standard practice in any buffet restaurant in Thailand which offers different menus. Usually children up to a certain age / height are free, if a bit older they pay half the price, and at some point they pay the full price.

Even Pizza Hut Thailand, originating from the US, is following this practice.

Imho that's a fair system. If they would allow people who order different priced menus to sit together, do you really think people would not cheat?

That is not standard practice in Thailand. I eaten at many buffet restaurants, I can't recall anyone having this silly rule. But apparently there are some restaurants that does this, but definitely not standard.

Archived