E-ticket question

prevaill

Going to thailand in august for the first time. I bought my ticket with the skyscanner app, and it took me to hop2. Purchased the ticket on hop2 and i have an eticket. I've never used etickets before, how do i get my boarding pass on the day of my flight? All i have is the email confirmation from hop2, along with the eticket provided in the email

wow, how have you managed to avoid e-tickets for 20+ years now?

all you need is your passport when you turn up for check-in. no ticket, e-ticket, printout whatsoever needed.

your boarding pass will be printed at check-in.

Another one after poster chiangrai,chiangrai also does not know anything about etickets.It looks like epidemy?

OP! your email from travel company hop2(I have no idea what it is) contains information about ticket number.

You will get boarding pass after presenting your passport at the airport counter,airline will have record of your ticket.

It is better to have printout of your email,or smartpnone where your email is stored.Just in case,or to speedup and help airline agent.

From the Hop2 website:

What is an e-ticket?

An e-ticket is an electronic version of conventional paper ticket. It represents an agreement of air transportation between the passenger and the airline company. Once you confirm and pay for your itinerary, an electronic ticket is issued and an electronic ticket file is attached to your reservation and can be accessed by the airline(s).

You check in with your passport and it is advisable to also provide either the email confirmation or the eticket - doesn't matter which it is, as it is  just the reference number that the agent at the counter needs. Printed out or show them on your phone, either way. (They can usually find your booking without even that, but it helps speed the process and can be essential if any mistake was made in entering your details).

They find your booking  in their computer, check you in, issue boarding pass.