Where To Buy Dvds?

mitebbots

If you are sincere about not wanting bootlegs, the scorpion shops (Mangkpon?) are normally pretty good and are in all shopping malls. Alternatively, join a DVD renting place. No joining fee and the film is yours for about 50 baht rental.

wonder what you mean by 'good selection'?

If you like British TV series like Only Fools & Horses, Life on Mars, Prime Suspect etc. then Jam Session on 1st floor of Fenix Tower (corner Suk soi 31) has a wide range. Plus other films, some more classic.

If you like British TV series like Only Fools & Horses, Life on Mars, Prime Suspect etc. then Jam Session on 1st floor of Fenix Tower (corner Suk soi 31) has a wide range. Plus other films, some more classic.

I was looking for a few - Blissfully Yours and Tears of the Black Tiger come to mind. Thanks for the place in Suk.

There is a place on the 5th floor of MBK that sells originals in the corner beside the supermarket you can also order anything from any zone you want though sometimes you have to wait a few weeks for them if they dont have it in stock

I've given up buying DVD';s and/or music CD in LOS. Generally they are very poor quality and poor title selection.

Have order dozens from Amazon and not affected by crappy exchange rate, pay in $ US against CC.

Only drawback is it usually takes about 2 weeks for shipping and rarly have to pay duty.

I've given up buying DVD';s and/or music CD in LOS. Generally they are very poor quality and poor title selection.

Have order dozens from Amazon and not affected by crappy exchange rate, pay in $ US against CC.

Only drawback is it usually takes about 2 weeks for shipping and rarly have to pay duty.

Yes but I need DVDs with Thai subtitles for my Thai friend in USA. Too bad those Blu-Ray and HD-DVD players are still high cuz a lot of those have Thai subtitles.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I've just heard... poor Jam session is now holding a closing down sale (half price dvds). I feel really sorry for them, they had a good range, but having switched locations to Fenix Tower, NOBODY visits them anymore....

• 1 year later...

i thought they wouldn't ship DVDs to thailand??? that's what pops up every time i try to order them on amazon anyway. :o