In which Asian country girls are the most jealous?

Zagor

In which Asian country girls are the most jealous? I think that is Thailand on the first place, then Philippines and China. I know that Thai girls dangerous for men's genitalia. What do you think?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

If one woman sees another woman grab the genitalia, I think China is jumping first onto the genitalia herself. Japan second. I would say Korea jumps on it third. Then the Philippines. Then Thailand. Thai girls not too very dangerous for the genitalia. 

• Haha 1

"I think that is Thailand on the first place"

I think they don't care much as long as you send the money and they can spend time with their same age male "cousins".

More dangerous for the pocket, some guys ended up in the Philippines, because of bad experiences with Thai women.

Edited by lkv
  • Like 2

They are off the chart crazy angry jealous in the Philippines.....

Best not turn your head, catch an eye, return a smile, or even wave back to a friendly child in another vehicle......

One of the traits that ended my multiple decades of being with PI ladies....

4 hours ago, lkv said:

"I think that is Thailand on the first place"

I think they don't care much as long as you send the money and they can spend time with their same age male "cousins".

More dangerous for the pocket, some guys ended up in the Philippines, because of bad experiences with Thai women.

Exactly.  The perceived jealousy of Thai women with farang men is just drama designed to up the ante.

In which Western country, are the men the most disgusting, fat, ugly slobs? Please specify area if possible. I think it's Manchester in the UK followed by the East Midlands.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

Thai men and women full of jealousy ! They don’t trust each other and sure they don’t trust a farang ! Witness recent action of one Thai female mowing down a couple in a motorbike with a pick up ! Basically there’s perpetual suspicion ! It’s in their DNA

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1