UK far-right activist Tommy Robinson convicted in contempt-of-court case

rooster59

6 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

He was a member of the BNP that says it all.

I give up. Some people will support vile racists no matter what they do or say.

He makes no distinction between Muslims as a whole and those of that faith who may have acted violently. “I’d personally send every adult male Muslim that has come into the EU over the past 12 months back tomorrow if I could. Fake refugees,”  - refering to a Tweet by Robinson in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/14/far-right-nazi-tommy-robinson-racist-movements-donald-trump

The quote you referenced is not at all racist. Believers of Mohammed come from many races.

The use of the word racist is so overdone as is Islamophobe and Homophobe.

What is the distinction between a vile racist and an ordinary racist?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, emptypockets said:

The quote you referenced is not at all racist. Believers of Mohammed come from many races.

The use of the word racist is so overdone as is Islamophobe and Homophobe.

What is the distinction between a vile racist and an ordinary racist?

Somebody else ignorant of what the law has to say on the matter.

11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Thank you for the fumiest thing I have heard in ages. The Guardian is hardly left wing.  You must be reading the pet section.

Well, I'm glad I brightened up your day but really, if that's 'the funniest thing you've heard in ages' you need to get out more.

I don't consider any of the mainstream UK newspapers to be either left wing or right wing - they all change their stance depending on what they think will sell newspapers.

When people talk of left wing newspapers I think of titles like The Morning Star.

Still, it made you laugh so that's good then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, usviphotography said:

And the sad thing is, I believe you are being 100% sincere. This truly is the globalist mindset. Being a member of the BNP really is worse than being a child rapist. The poor, oppressed, grooming gangs raping our kids need protection from those vile racists in the BNP

You're absolutely right, I am being 100% sincere - in much the same way as you are being 100% ridiculous. I absolutely abhore the grooming gangs - may they rot in jail. I don't think your post deserves a more detailed answer because you are just being deliberately obtuse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

For your information chaps, I was involved in an altercation with some of Tommy's BNP mates a few years ago in a nightclub in the UK where I was enjoying a night out with my Thai wife and some friends. They were skinheads and approached our table hell bent on causing trouble. I was asked how much I paid for my 'golliwog' and various racist comments were aimed at her personally.  I tried my best to ignore these idiots even though I have a fairly short fuse. The last straw came when a full glass of beer was thrown over my wife. In the fracass that followed a mate had a glass stuck in his neck and I was arrested and charged with GBH after kicking the shit out of the skinhead that carried out that attack. My friend spent several days in hospital and could easily have died - the glass came within mm of his jugular. Fortunately after reviewing the security camera footage the police dropped the charges. Tommy has a history of violence, some of which is documented in his criminal record - he's no different to the thugs that picked a fight that night as we were celebrating a friend's birthday. How many of you have had actual experience of the behaviour of these people? They are the worst form of scum the UK has ever produced and Robinson is no different.

I despair of what's happening to people's thinking in my country, I really do. How anybody can support this man and people like him is beyond my comprehension.

No one has suggested that that kind of behavior is acceptable .

What town did that happen in ?

Most UK towns are multiracial and racists attacking non Whites soon get dealt with .

I could imagine that scenario happening in the early 1980's , but not in 2019

(And you condem ALL football hooligans as being racist based on the behavior of a few , and yet you criticize some people for condeming Muslims based on the behavior of a few ) 

Edited by sanemax
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

While the whole affair was going on the BBC barely mentioned it. The once respected and admired BBC is the organisation that runs the major British TV and radio network that we have to have to financially support by buying a licence if we want to watch TV and not get prosecuted and appear in court.

Yet the Media kept reporting the Adam Johnson story  for about six years , seems like the UK are covering it all up .

Maybe they want to keep a lid on the full Jimmy Saville story , pretty sure that he wasnt the only one involved 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

The activities of the rape gangs were given very little attention in the media, they were more or less ignored.

Politicians, the police, social services and the judiciary not to mention the media did their level best to sweep the whole matter under the carpet and did so for years until Robinson and others came along and shoved their spanners in the works.

Imagine if gangs of Englishmen had been discovered to have been systematically drugging and raping thousands of Asian or black children for years! Such a thing is unimaginable because it would never happen.

But because of their ethnicity the authorities and the media tried to put a lid on the whole matter of the 'grooming gangs'. Even the so called right leaning Daily Mail devoted more newsprint to the arrest of Robinson than it did to the actions of these raping gangs.

However it did once say that one such gang had been jailed for a total of around 117 years. It omitted to say how many were in the gang.

While the whole affair was going on the BBC barely mentioned it. The once respected and admired BBC is the organisation that runs the major British TV and radio network that we have to have to financially support by buying a licence if we want to watch TV and not get prosecuted and appear in court.

Complete nonsense, it was a BBC documentary that first shed light on the depth of the problem, not Tommy "clickbait" Islam. He just jumped on the bandwagon for monetary gain.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, petemoss said:

I'm extremely saddened to see the number of posters on this forum who seek to defend a racist, self serving scumbag like Tommy Islam or those who attacked our fellow TV member @KhaoYai. Disgusting, all of you, just as disgusting as the scum you seek to defend. Ironic as the majority of you probably have Thai wives/girlfriends.

Thasi Visa has really sunk to a new low.

You are delusional , I have not "defended" the people who attacked khaoyoi  , how can you even suggest that I defended them  , when I stated that their behavior is unacceptable ?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You did state that the Muslin child grooming/raping gangs should have more right to UK citizenship than Tommy\football hooligans  do .

Precisely where did I say that? Complete rubbish!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What town did that happen in ?

Harrogate 2009 or 2010

32 minutes ago, sanemax said:

(And you condem ALL football hooligans as being racist based on the behavior of a few

Where did I say I condem ALL football hooligans as racist? Are we reading the same forum?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Right here ^

Do you understand English? How is that stating that the Muslim child grooming/raping gangs should have more right to UK Citizenship than Tommy Robinson does?

Have you been smoking something you shouldn't have?

Please read and re-read my post until you understand it or come back when you're sober.

Edit, I think I understand what you mean.......perhaps I could have been clearer so please accept my apologies. Robinson and his ilk are racists, I have experience and I will never be persuaded otherwise. They condem all muslims, they hate because of colour - despite what they say for the cameras. People like them also have no place in society. When I say 'those they condemn' I am refering to Muslims and black people in general, not the vile child groomers.

Let me be clear, child grooming gangs have no place in any society

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KhaoYai said:

Do you understand English? How is that stating that the Muslim child grooming/raping gangs should have more right to UK Citizenship than Tommy Robinson does?

Have you been smoking something you shouldn't have?

Please read and re-read my post until you understand it or come back when you're sober.

Check out his forum name. I think it more likely that he needs to come back when he's sane. Just a troll.