where to get \compression socks

retoohs

I

have to fly back to NZ on short notice for a family funeral on Monday. Last time I did the flight my feet and legs swelle badly. Does anyone know where I can get some compression socks preferably around Asoke or do they have them at Swampy airport?

Cheers

Alan

It won't help you for this trip, but Lazada has a nice selection, include some that zip up the side. 

I don't know Bangkok, but a serious pharmacy that stocks things like wheelchairs, walkers (Zimmer frames), and sickroom supplies should have compression socks.  Forget the likes of Boots and Watsons.

Believe you can use women's hosiery - remember my father had to wear after open heart surgery back in the 70's.  Not thrilled about it but as had not been expected to survive surgery was happy to use.  

22 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Believe you can use women's hosiery - remember my father had to wear after open heart surgery back in the 70's.  Not thrilled about it but as had not been expected to survive surgery was happy to use.  

Thanks for the reply, about to leave for the airport so will see what options I can find there

They 'sometimes' have them at Boots at the airport - But, sometimes is not reliable enough if you feel you need compression socks. 

I use 'Skins' (calf compression) on flights, which can be purchased in the sports shops at a lot of Bangkok's shopping malls. 

OP: You may read this before departure... Try Boots at the Airport. 

Archived