Truevisions premier HD+

bangkok blue

Cheers, that’s good then! I reckon 299baht is still a huge bargain considering what you’d pay in the UK. I have a pretty reliable iptv service on my fire stick but for only 299 baht I’d rather be live with no delay and have 100% reliability week in week out ????????

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Kemp87 said:

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

I read earlier on the thread that the 299 offer expires on 31/7 and will then be 399 pm. 

11 hours ago, Kemp87 said:

Could someone help if poss. Just moved to Thailand and wondering if this true sports 299baht premier league package is going to be in English commentary on the TV coverage? If it ain’t I prob won’t bother and stick to iptv, Cheers.

True Sports has always had dual language commentary for as long as I can remember and continues to do so.

1 hour ago, stament said:

I read earlier on the thread that the 299 offer expires on 31/7 and will then be 399 pm. 

I’ve just joined true as wanted 200mb Fibre in home, I don’t care too much about tv so didn’t go for gold or platinum (which you still have to pay 299 extra for prem from what I could make out + 460pm for a box upstairs!), I’m paying 899pm for 200mb and an ok basic tv package, 10gb SIM card and am adding on Premier league package. (1199pm) plus extra box upstairs only 100bht (1299 pm) Anyway When Ive just first got billed it was just 999 ???? I said what about the premier league pack and they said it won’t be added on until it starts on the 1st so I hope that 399 is wrong as mine won’t be added until the 1st it seems ???? They told me adamantly it’s 299 for the package.

I've been twice to a True shop and was told the Premier 

league package price hasn't been released yet.

Not sure what everyone is referring to as the 299bt or

399bt packages are exactly, or are they specifically for 

existing customers only?

Or does it apply to having True as your internet provider?

Very confusing, as what I'm reading here, isn't what i'm

being told by the True staff in their shops.

When I asked what they thought the price will

be next month they said about 2000bt. and to 

go back after the 1st Aug to check again.

Very strange and wouldn't know who to believe.

16 minutes ago, sotsira said:

existing customers only?

That's the problem no consistency from true staff. Seems like poor comms and training.

19 minutes ago, sotsira said:

existing customers only?

For the last 3 years i have had the True Soccer package (all Premier League games and a few other sports channels plus Thai tv), whereby i purchased my own box and due to having a True sim card the price was 199 baht per month.Payment was made by putting money on my sim at 7/11.

I enquired with True customer services a week ago as to if they were running the same package this season and the girls response was "that they are, but the code  hasn'nt been set up and that she will let me know when it has" she actually rang me yesterday to inform me that the code still hadn't been set up.

I'm guessing this is one of the same thing.

True-premierfootball-order3.png

4 hours ago, sotsira said:

existing customers only?

True staff in Chiang Mai have no idea and also say no prices are available at the moment

That was Saturday

Will try again tomorrow

5 hours ago, alfieconn said:

For the last 3 years i have had the True Soccer package (all Premier League games and a few other sports channels plus Thai tv), whereby i purchased my own box and due to having a True sim card the price was 199 baht per month.Payment was made by putting money on my sim at 7/11.

I enquired with True customer services a week ago as to if they were running the same package this season and the girls response was "that they are, but the code  hasn'nt been set up and that she will let me know when it has" she actually rang me yesterday to inform me that the code still hadn't been set up.

I'm guessing this is one of the same thing.

True-premierfootball-order3.png

The thing is that deal at 199bt  is expiring tomorrow, and the

staff are saying no package prices have been issued yet and

to wait ti'll after the 1st August to enquire.

BTW, what was this box you had to purchase &

how much did it cost?

15 hours ago, sotsira said:

The thing is that deal at 199bt  is expiring tomorrow, and the

staff are saying no package prices have been issued yet and

to wait ti'll after the 1st August to enquire.

BTW, what was this box you had to purchase &

how much did it cost?

But the attached advert has a price on it ! 

I purchased a Truevisions Box from an independent satellite installer at 4,000 baht (3 years ago).

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

But the attached advert has a price on it ! 

I purchased a Truevisions Box from an independent satellite installer at 4,000 baht (3 years ago).

Is that preferable to getting a box from true? Don't you still need to subscribe so how are you better off?

42 minutes ago, stament said:

Is that preferable to getting a box from true? Don't you still need to subscribe so how are you better off?

Read my post #67. 

199 baht per month, box @ 4,000 divided by 36 months (3 years) equals 112 baht P/M, total cost per month 311 baht per month.

How are you guys going to get super soccer hd 2 on mobiles with True sim as its only available to existing platinum and gold suscribers according to Truevisions HQ but that could  change once they realise no one will pay 1500 t0 2000 baht for the privilege of watching footie unless youv'e more money than sense.

1 hour ago, nbm47 said:

How are you guys going to get super soccer hd 2 on mobiles with True sim as its only available to existing platinum and gold suscribers according to Truevisions HQ but that could  change once they realise no one will pay 1500 t0 2000 baht for the privilege of watching footie unless youv'e more money than sense.

I rang their 1242 help line today, and was told that if I download 

their app and register as a member on to my phone I'll get all the football package for 299bt per month.

So now I'll wait and see when the season starts and try it out

to find out if their info is True or not to be True.

One thing is for sure, I'll def not be paying 1500-2000bt for their

useless sat tv.

I already have a good plan B set up as a back up on my computer

and Android tv with multiple streaming options using Kodi and 

various APK'S which all cost nothing, tested them out the last

few days and watched a couple of matches without any probs.

On 7/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, sotsira said:

existing customers only?

Strange ???? I’m based in Pattaya and two true shops here (terminal 21/ central festival) have both referred to it as the 299 baht per month premier league package. I wasn’t a current subscriber before signing up and was told this was one of the packages I could add on to my WiFi/tv subscription ????????‍♂️ Weird. But because it isn’t the 1st of August it hasn’t been added yet so I can’t clarify that price ????????‍♂️ Maybe I’ll find out tomorrow. God knows lol 2000 sounds a bit steep though ????

The wife reckons that Premier League is provided automatically with our Truevisions Gold package. Im not convinced. So wait and see if she's right or wrong. What do you reckon?

Last night i paid THB 529 for BEin Connect. It has Community Shield  and FA Cup which interests me. Doesn't seem to have EFL unfortunately. Still a bargain at that price for a one year membership.

Must be me living in Udonthani, the pigeon post that True use can't have reached the plebs yet. I am a great disbeliever in anything these people tell you but if the offices outside of Bangkok/Pattaya are not supplied with the info what can you expect from  people who are not renowned for their powers of initiative or inquiring minds.

Morning all,

My true tv box has all the premier league HD chans on it this morning. Fair play to the true staff at the shop where I upgraded. 299 per month

However they are not on my TRUE ID account yet though. Hopefully on there before season starts. Still have HD2 HD3 and True sport 2 SD on my True ID which are also included to the Premier league HD package along with the other 5 footie HD channels.

Regards,

JJP

8 hours ago, Kemp87 said:

Strange ???? I’m based in Pattaya and two true shops here (terminal 21/ central festival) have both referred to it as the 299 baht per month premier league package. I wasn’t a current subscriber before signing up and was told this was one of the packages I could add on to my WiFi/tv subscription ????????‍♂️ Weird. But because it isn’t the 1st of August it hasn’t been added yet so I can’t clarify that price ????????‍♂️ Maybe I’ll find out tomorrow. God knows lol 2000 sounds a bit steep though ????

If I understand correctly, your already a subscriber to their

sat tv package + 299bt for the football channels, so how 

much do you pay in total per month to them?

My enquiry was as a new customer as I stopped using Truevisions

several years ago when I was paying 1562bt for the sat

Gold package only to watch football which I thought back then

was a bit steep for what I would use it for.

Yep. Premier league channels on my box too! Seems 601 is the premier league TV channel direct from UK. Very happy to have that back!

Nothing on my TRUE I.D. not even sure it's included, they haven't exactly advertised the on demand options so much. Possiblybecause as suggested on here they wanna charge more. 

There's plenty of options to watch on delay, if need be.... so let's see.

Just stuck a True Move sim in my phone and can get a few channels for free including some sports.

Can cast to Crome Cast ok.

It looks like if you want the Premier League it will cost:

319 Baht for a month or 2,500 Baht for the whole season.

Works out about 250 Baht a month.

All the channels are there.

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

Just stuck a True Move sim in my phone and can get a few channels for free including some sports.

Can cast to Crome Cast ok.

It looks like if you want the Premier League it will cost:

319 Baht for a month or 2,500 Baht for the whole season.

Works out about 250 Baht a month.

All the channels are there.

This is TRUE I.D TV? Or TRUE I.D app?

I'm a gold member and added this for bt199 no problem, and it's fair that if you have say 2 boxes you still only have to pay 199.

Blue - I know Bt529 for Bein sub is nowt, but it's literally just to watch the FA cup..not great really is it.

37 minutes ago, Essex Reject said:

I'm a gold member and added this for bt199 no problem, and it's fair that if you have say 2 boxes you still only have to pay 199.

Blue - I know Bt529 for Bein sub is nowt, but it's literally just to watch the FA cup..not great really is it.

Well, it depends if you like La Liga. I think it is worth it for that. In previous FA Cup TV deals it also included England qualifiers. Also has on delay function, La Liga TV quite informative and I don't mind a spot of MLS for breakfast at the weekend.

41 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

Well, it depends if you like La Liga. I think it is worth it for that. In previous FA Cup TV deals it also included England qualifiers. Also has on delay function, La Liga TV quite informative and I don't mind a spot of MLS for breakfast at the weekend.

True enough if you like La Liga. How much is a day pass for Bein, could just pay that when your team is in the FA cup, if it's on of course.

Archived