"You're a fake!" - Thai man's miracle generator invention rubbished

webfact

20 hours ago, Uptooyoo said:

The only way to achieve perpetual motion is to eliminate all losses. Impossible when matter interacts. The best environment supporting perpetual motion would be bodies in space. The earth rotates seemingly forever; it has been for billions of years but is slowing due to tidal friction between the earth and moon. The earth's rotational energy is being transferred to the moons orbital energy---the result: the day is becoming shorter as earth slows and the month is becoming longer as the moon moves into a higher orbit lengthening the orbital distance, hence the amount of time for the moon to orbit the earth. Billions of years in the future, the moon and earth will be in lock-step, when a day and a month will be equal, or about 47 current days. The moon will then be about 135% higher. Classic case of conservation of energy. Energy can neither be created or destroyed, only transformed.

Days on Earth are getting longer not shorter as the moon slowly moves farther away from us. 1.4 billion years ago, the moon was significantly closer to Earth, which made the planet spin faster. As a result, a day on Earth lasted just over 18 hours back then.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will give him the benefit of doubt.  If his claims are true and he can secure a patient I will pay for a new set of teeth for him in exchange for a share in the royalties. He just has to show me the unit and put it to some basic tests to verify his claims. 

1 hour ago, KKr said:

World War II bomber found on moon

personally, would rather investigate the more credible lower right headline ????

Sunday Sport - World War 2 bomber found on moon

image from Sunday Sport on Flicker

I tried for that job, as I felt I was the most qualified to infiltrate the groups. But the boss was worried that my overtime bill would be too high.

On 7/8/2019 at 2:54 AM, seajae said:

no surprise really, was skeptical when I read the original article last week, they really need to get experts in the field to check out these so called inventions before making their BS claims, how many times in the past have we seen these fanciful claims without any back ground checks. The reporters really need to get a hold of themselves

It's a wind up......

4 hours ago, Lenny Jones said:

Google hand crank dynamo - A dime a dozen for sale everywhere

Ive  found a  way to make it easier for Thais, if  you connect it  to an common or garden electric  drill and plug  into the mains  supply  it  will run umpteen light  bulbs indefinitely without having that awful manual cranking...genius eh, thank god  that private education finally  paid  off

It's all too easy to just to laugh at the guy, but then you have to ask, if anyone finds a way to tap free energy from the vacuum or what have you, do you think the petro-control mongers, power companies etc would allow the media to tell everyone about that? They have nothing but everything to lose if we all found out about some technology that could provide for all of our energy needs. Ridicule is a powerful tool used to keep people away from knowledge and information about things that threaten the current socio-economic order.  You really have to wonder why at this stage we are still essentially burning stuff when our knowledge of physics etc has long since outstripped the level of knowledge behind current energy technologies.

The popular poster at the Thai web site was quoted as saying, "I can't believe Nikola Tesla overlooked this." Well, how would you know what Nikola Tesla overlooked or not? Especially since much of his work was seized by US authorities protecting the Rockefeller's oil business from the negative impact Tesla's inventions and discoveries would have on their profits. Tesla's papers remain classified and locked up out of the public reach to this day and incidentally it was under the auspices of the physicist and US technology boss Vandevar Bush that his protege at MIT, John Trump, current US president Donald Trump's uncle,  was assigned the duty of overseeing the project of saving and archiving all of Tesla's papers upon Tesla's death at the New York hotel where he was being held under house arrest for essentially having abilities, ideas and knowledge that threatened and still threatens oil profits.

1 hour ago, Artisi said:
2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I just can't see the attraction of that.

Of course you can't the attraction is only one way.  

Oh, a bit like when you think you're in love with a bargirl you mean?

21 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Plenty of impacts on a daily basis in Thailand so is a good place to test such theories .. Though given the way some drive I'm not sure I'd want to capture it ..

The only thing to capture are the shattered motorcycle and body parts raining from the sky.

2 hours ago, 235291_1469957462 said:

Ayn Rand who is John Galt?  can anyone out there relate to that statement and this article?  At least he tried.

However, The world seems to be headed in the direction of Atlas Shrugged 

\

i know what you mean, but this is a bad example as it is obvious to anyone with a physics/electronics background that is will not work. 

now if the guy had invented Rearden Metal that work be different. 

I read Atlas Shrugged in the 1980's. It was a life changing event.  

18 minutes ago, Shaunduhpostman said:

It's all too easy to just to laugh at the guy, but then you have to ask, if anyone finds a way to tap free energy from the vacuum or what have you, do you think the petro-control mongers, power companies etc would allow the media to tell everyone about that? They have nothing but everything to lose if we all found out about some technology that could provide for all of our energy needs. Ridicule is a powerful tool used to keep people away from knowledge and information about things that threaten the current socio-economic order.  You really have to wonder why at this stage we are still essentially burning stuff when our knowledge of physics etc has long since outstripped the level of knowledge behind current energy technologies.

Yes, it's possible, with a ZPM. The only problem is that nobody has managed to construct one yet.

1 hour ago, OffshoreMig said:

I will give him the benefit of doubt.  If his claims are true and he can secure a patient I will pay for a new set of teeth for him in exchange for a share in the royalties. He just has to show me the unit and put it to some basic tests to verify his claims. 

If you bought him a new set of teeth, then visiting a dentist would make him a patient.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:42 AM, webfact said:

Professor Dusit said the figures just don't add up and it was all a fake claim.

This guy is only copying what the current government is and has been doing

and saying for the last few years.

19 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Oh, a bit like when you think you're in love with a bargirl you mean?

Yep, the one who said you hansum man, I lub you alway, you lub buflo? 

On 7/8/2019 at 3:54 AM, seajae said:

no surprise really, was skeptical when I read the original article last week, they really need to get experts in the field to check out these so called inventions before making their BS claims, how many times in the past have we seen these fanciful claims without any back ground checks. The reporters really need to get a hold of themselves

Thailand, the land of magic (and it couldn't be like that without the gullible population...)!

On 7/8/2019 at 4:14 AM, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

what_if_you_devoted_to_loving_yourself_quote-.jpg

On 7/8/2019 at 9:14 AM, NCC1701A said:

He is more than popular. I would say he drives women crazy with desire. Women want him and men want to be him.

He is the most interesting man in the world. A true genius. Brilliant. Charismatic. Extraordinary. Good-natured. Humorous.

Screenshot_2019-07-08 Thai man invents pollution free generator that doesn’t need fuel.png

Nikola Tesla 1856-1943............................some of his notes are still missing believed to be with the FBI in the USA.

4 hours ago, KKr said:

World War II bomber found on moon
Back on April 24th 1988 a tabloid newspaper reported that a Lancaster 
Bomber has been found on the moon.

hardly an example of bad journalism of the quality "news"papers "Sunday Sport" and "Express" that were enhancing the story by confirming each other. 
21 years on, people still quote this titbit of a so previous century joke. 

personally, would rather investigate the more credible lower right headline ????

Sunday Sport - World War 2 bomber found on moon

image from Sunday Sport on Flicker

Not a B52.

Archived