Immigration application

Immigration apparently updated their application for foreigner reporting. I have read reports that the Android app works but many using iOS say no. App is IMM eservice.

I’m using iOS. Downloaded the app. Restarted phone, several times, reinstalled app several times and I just can not get it to show up in the application list nor can I register in the application.

Anyone else have any experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The TM47 Android app. seems to work fine. I was able to install it, register and then view all my past ~eleven-ish online 90-day reports. 

I have not used it to submit a 90-day report yet; it was released a few days after my most recent online 90-day report.

(The file saving option, application and next report PDF option does not seem to work.)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.immeService&hl=en

The Sec. 38 (TM30) Android app also seems to work. I was able to isntall it, and log-in using my TM30 online system username and password. I can find my most recent TM30 report, and those filed for my apartment building. I have not used it to file a TM30 report yet.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38

I have no experience with the TM6 mobile app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.etm6

Edited by mtls2005

7 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

If I understand correctly there are 3 sections to the application however I can not register so can’t give first hand info.

It is 2 different apps.

The Immigration eServices app is for 90 day reporting.

The Section38 app is for TM30 reporting of your residence.

53 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

(The file saving option, application and next report PDF option does not seem to work.)

Note that the file saving and viewing is now working. (Android v.1.0.19)

I can download and view both the Approved Application, and "The Next Appointment" PDFs.

Well done.

41 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Note that the file saving and viewing is now working. (Android v.1.0.19)

He is not using a android phone. "I’m using iOS"

FYI I tried to install if out of curiosity on my tablet with Android 7 and was informed my tablet was not compatible for some unknown reason.

14 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

Anyone know what the section 38 application in the App Store is called? I can’t find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

https://apps.apple.com/th/app/section38/id1451853492

2 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

Went to the website to try 90 day report. Says go to Immigration. <deleted>

What are you trying to do? TM30? TM47? Both?

16 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He is not using a android phone.

Yes, that was quite obvious. As was my response being about Android?

3 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

I might just need to get a cheap android phone if I want to do this online reporting.

Have you ever successfully compeleted a 90-day report online? I'd try the web-based interface first. There is a long thread pinned here re: using it.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

To use the Sec 38 app (TM30) you need to first register, then wait for a username and PW.

Have you ever successfully compeleted a 90-day report online? I'd try the web-based interface first. There is a long thread pinned here re: using it.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

To use the Sec 38 app (TM30) you need to first register, then wait for a username and PW.

Tried three times in last hour without success. Get a pop up saying to learn more go to Immigration.

I do appreciate all responses. Maybe I’m just a bit messed up here.

I live in Buriram. I travel on little one or two day trips with my wife and we stay at hotels. I usually register with my alien ID card. Last week we went to Chiang Mai for a couple of days. My marriage extension is under consideration and I am to report back on the 18th when my 90 day is due as well.

Reading several posts about online reporting and now the new crackdown on tm30 I just wanted to try online reporting.

I have to go back with my bank statement and bank book updated on 11 th.

Should I have done a tm30 when I came back home to Buriram?? Should I mention it when I go to Immigration in a couple days?

Ended up going to Immigration to update tm30. Passport scanned, three or four clicks of the mouse and done. The lone IO was busy so I didn’t ask any more questions. He just said be sure to update within 24 hours of returning if you go out of the district. I gotta get this mobile application to work!!

I downloaded and registered " imm eservice " on my iphone.

It said an email will be sent to me and i must press the link to confirm registration . 

I have been waiting for ages for this email , but alas , nothing.

I tried logging on using the email and password I supplied , but i just get the message " confirm registration on email "

Will see what tomorrow brings .

Interesting topic. 

When I used the Google store link in #4 above, it took me to the Section 38 app page. I got the Google message that the app was not compatible with any of my devices (S10 and Tab S2). So I went to the Google Play Store and searched for it directly. Didn't show up at all. 

Curious as to why it is listed as not compatible and why it doesn't come up on the search results.

Luckily, it is not a big issue for me. The Juristic Person in the condo I live in takes care of filing my TM30 when I come back.

David

30 minutes ago, Genericnic said:

When I used the Google store link in #4 above, it took me to the Section 38 app page. I got the Google message that the app was not compatible with any of my devices (S10 and Tab S2). So I went to the Google Play Store and searched for it directly. Didn't show up at all. 

Curious as to why it is listed as not compatible and why it doesn't come up on the search results.

I got the same message it was not compatible with for my tablet with android 7. Says only 6 is required.

What address do you have on your Google account. It has to be Thailand or you will not be able to find the apps.

• Like 2

Interesting topic. 

Luckily, it is not a big issue for me. The Juristic Person in the condo I live in takes care of filing my TM30 when I come back.

David

Same here using Samsung tab 4. I’m currently updating the thing because I haven’t used it in ages. Maybe new software update will make it compatible??

Got my e mail through. 
Confirmed and everything up and running on IOS.
Have yet to try it out as my 90 day is not up for a while.

Yes today a different day and different results. I was able to register the 90 day app and got confirmation email within an hour. Now I’ll try the section 38 app on Android.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DepDavid said:

Same here using Samsung tab 4. I’m currently updating the thing because I haven’t used it in ages. Maybe new software update will make it compatible??

It has to be android 6 or higher. Chances are you will not be able to update it to 6.

i have a new tablet with android 7 on it and it says my tablet is not compatible with the apps. No reason I can find as to why.

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has to be android 6 or higher. Chances are you will not be able to update it to 6.

i have a new tablet with android 7 on it and it says my tablet is not compatible with the apps. No reason I can find as to why.

I'm running the latest update to Android 9 on my S10 and still shows incompatible.

David

I downloaded and registered " imm eservice " on my iphone.

It said an email will be sent to me and i must press the link to confirm registration . 
I have been waiting for ages for this email , but alas , nothing.

I tried logging on using the email and password I supplied , but i just get the message " confirm registration on email "
Will see what tomorrow brings .

I got an email in about an hour. Check your junk mail?