New Kid On The Block

Rinrada

Fly Etihad to Bangkok from an amazing £295 including tax.

London Heathrow - Bangkok from £295 01Jun-30Jun2004 n/a

http://www.travelocity.co.uk/

Etihad Airways is the new and official national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in the UAE's capital, Abu Dhabi.

A truly 21st Century airline, Etihad sets out to be different and better - an airline designed to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world. You will find evidence of our fresh approach everywhere. For example, from the moment you board an Etihad Airbus A330-200, you'll be welcomed with genuine warmth and respect as an individual guest of the airline, in whichever Zone (Diamond, Pearl or Coral) you are seated.

In fact, Etihad 's whole philosophy is built around the needs of our customers. We are committed to constant improvement. And to help us develop and maintain the highest possible quality of service, Etihad's guests are positively encouraged to give us as much feedback - critical or constructive - as they like.

Naturally, Etihad is setting the most rigorous security and operational standards. The airline conforms to the most up to date industry standard (JAROPS) and is ahead of many other carriers in this respect.

We welcome you warmly and confidently to Etihad - a new, fresher and better kind of airline.

Wherever possible, our aim is to make the inflight experience more like eating in a fine dining restaurant. So, for instance, you can refresh yourself with a selection of fresh fruit juices in the Diamond and Pearl Zone or relax with a selection of fine wines from around the world. :D

As said a NEW kiddie on the block with lots of ads going out here in the smoke :D with good prices$

I know of quite a number of punters(friends) going out in June but as yet no feedback.

At £295 a throw incl.Tax it could be worth a bet..... :o

A sala-lam a leekum :D

http://www.etihadairways.com/AboutEtihad/A...ihadAirways.asp

Fly Etihad to Bangkok from an amazing £295 including tax.

London Heathrow - Bangkok from £295 01Jun-30Jun2004 n/a

http://www.travelocity.co.uk/

Etihad Airways is the new and official national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in the UAE's capital, Abu Dhabi.

A truly 21st Century airline, Etihad sets out to be different and better - an airline designed to meet the demands of a rapidly changing world. You will find evidence of our fresh approach everywhere. For example, from the moment you board an Etihad Airbus A330-200, you'll be welcomed with genuine warmth and respect as an individual guest of the airline, in whichever Zone (Diamond, Pearl or Coral) you are seated.

In fact, Etihad 's whole philosophy is built around the needs of our customers. We are committed to constant improvement. And to help us develop and maintain the highest possible quality of service, Etihad's guests are positively encouraged to give us as much feedback - critical or constructive - as they like.

Naturally, Etihad is setting the most rigorous security and operational standards. The airline conforms to the most up to date industry standard (JAROPS) and is ahead of many other carriers in this respect.

We welcome you warmly and confidently to Etihad - a new, fresher and better kind of airline.

Wherever possible, our aim is to make the inflight experience more like eating in a fine dining restaurant. So, for instance, you can refresh yourself with a selection of fresh fruit juices in the Diamond and Pearl Zone or relax with a selection of fine wines from around the world. :D

As said a NEW kiddie on the block with lots of ads going out here in the smoke :D with good prices$

I know of quite a number of punters(friends) going out in June but as yet no feedback.

At £295 a throw incl.Tax it could be worth a bet..... :o

A sala-lam a leekum :D

http://www.etihadairways.com/AboutEtihad/A...ihadAirways.asp

With wine too. Royal Brunei serves no alcohol but lets you drink your own ( provides mixers though ) Sounds a good deal :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think I may give them a try.

The non-stop is no longer my preference now that I am retired. About 13 hours in one seat was always a bit much.

An overnight in a hotel halfway is attractive.

I am looking forward to reading of first experiences,

My sister and her rather larger other half came over here with them last week.. 3 choices of meals which were served 4 times, 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners so pum poi was quite happy, im fairly sure its usually only 2 in economy, they also said the hostesses couldnt feed them enuf alcohol/drink.. Whenever the glass was half empty there was someone waiting to top it up.. With the overnight stop on the way back I think it also sounds quite attractive to break the flight up, you'll probably arrive back in the UK with almost no jetlag..

Will let ya know what the hotels like in a week or so :o