Where to buy Chiang Mai grown Hass Avacados?

Kunjay

I'm not a fan of the imported Hass avacados sold at Rim Pim, Top's and Macro, they've lost there nutrition and quality plus they're expensive nor am a I fan of the rubbery and watery Thai avacados.

I know that Hass are also grown in Chiang Mai in season and have purchased them here and there ie side of the road when out Mon Cham way in the past, I even visited an avacado farm in that reigon which grew them.

Does anyone know where I can purchase where I can purchase locally grown Hass's in CM?

Thanks

The Royal project will have them in a couple months, the very small ones are very good and tasty and relatively cheap considering quality.

None right now, but they did have some good quality Thai avocados today!

I find that the smaller ones are tastier and are less likely to mature unevenly.

11 hours ago, THAIJAMES said:

The Royal project will have them in a couple months, the very small ones are very good and tasty and relatively cheap considering quality.

None right now, but they did have some good quality Thai avocados today!

I find that the smaller ones are tastier and are less likely to mature unevenly.

Where can I buy these Royal project avocados in Chiang Mai?

Edited by EricTh

6 minutes ago, FolkGuitar said:

How did you ascertain this?

"From the moment fruit and vegetables are harvested they begin to lose nutrients and taste. You’ll know this yourself if you’ve ever ‘grown your own’.

Each day that that fresh produce sits in a fridge, box or shelf, affects its quality. Its colour becomes dull as it begins to dry out, it loses its smell and taste. The invisible side-effect of this is the loss of nutrients.

Fruit and veg that has been imported can sit in storage containers, trucks or on supermarket pallets for days and weeks. During this time it can be exposed to oxygen, light and heat, all of which will rob nutrients."

Find a neighbour with a tree or three! One of my students from Hang Dong just gave our school 10kg today, small and about to be ripe in the next day or so. They are everywhere. My landlord drops off a couple to me every few days large and great tasting.

For long term, I have quiet a few seedlings if you are interested in a couple in a month or so