Pregnancy and the best full package in Rayong

Jon T

Hello Everyone ????

So..... I have the most wonderful Girlfriend here in Rayong, we have been together for nearly a year now and we are very happy.

This is a happy story so please be respectful when replying to this thread... I have read so many threads from people with a biased opinion of the people of Thailand that are seemingly soooo negative..  all I am asking is for some well informed advice and appreciate sound advice from anyone who has any..

So.... we have just found out that we are going to have a child and are both happy with this, I want to make sure that we get the best and affordable care for the duration of our pregnancy... I am aware that the hospitals offer packages but we are  having difficulty deciding the best and most comprehensive package and with what hospital..

My girlfriend has previously had a child at a government/state hospital and it was not a great experience!  so,   I would like to find better  option.

If anyone has some idea of hospitals and the current costs for all care during pregnancy then that would be great... I am in the UK at the moment and planning to relocate in the next 6 months having spent a lot of time here already....soo looking forward to it!! ????