After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe

webfact

12 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

No, obviously, why would you say such a purile thing? 

Do you have any evidence that what I said was inaccurate or that what the poster I responded to claimed was correct?...and bear in mind that conjecture, the Thaivisa variety or any other, isn't evidence.

What I respectfully suggest you do when out and about is to concentrate on street or other wiring. It may just open your eyes.....

32 minutes ago, transam said:

What I respectfully suggest you do when out and about is to concentrate on street or other wiring. It may just open your eyes.....

What I, respectfully, suggest is that you answer my question, it may just open your eyes to reality. 

With respect, may I point out that problems of all kinds exist in the countries where the posters originate but that they seem to be overlooked as if that could never happen.  Just a few days ago, a young boy ran across a plastic grating set in the ground.  He fell into an in-ground grease trap and died.  That was outside a McDonald's in Alabama, USA.  That is now being fixed so the accident cannot re-occur.

'nuf sed.

This park...has unfortunately gone from being Phuket's sanctuary for the city folks to a digging contest place for a mix of copy artist of other Thai famous parks with bike lanes and water drainage engineers. Its totally messed up and the small feeling you actually could get of "Natural" disappeared 15 years ago. 

10 hours ago, wotsdermatter said:

With respect, may I point out that problems of all kinds exist in the countries where the posters originate but that they seem to be overlooked as if that could never happen.  Just a few days ago, a young boy ran across a plastic grating set in the ground.  He fell into an in-ground grease trap and died.  That was outside a McDonald's in Alabama, USA.  That is now being fixed so the accident cannot re-occur.

'nuf sed.

But there the city will be liable. Here, you are s... of luck. Hence, nothing will be done to fix it, just bla bla, bla bla, but no real action.

Archived