Like Katoys

If you are a gay man, do you like Katoys, full treatment  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting question!

If a man is admitedly gay, isn't he interested in sexual objects that project his own gender?

I can see a gay man, just comming out and used to women for sex, finding the transition to masculine sex objects made easier by having sex with someone who is less threatening at first and representative of what he is used to up to his coming out.

On the other hand, straight men can find Katoy attractive sexually, since the package is wrapped as a female but the reality is a male, which may be a secret desire.

I find some katoeys really quite attractive but this does not mean I want to have sex or relationship with them. Just like I find some females attractive but I wouldn't want to go to bed with them.

I think sexuality is a very 'individual' thing and labelling always tends to be misleading.

Regards,

Jem

On the whole I find them bitchy and bitter and tend to give them a wide birth. Although I am sure there are some nice ones out there I haven't met any.

Same with Transexuals the world over, they aren't quite what they want to be, no amount of surgery will achieve that, and they get bitter.

Sexually, I would rather have a real girl.

becareful in Pattaya as you never know when the farang tourist police volunteers are setting up the ladyboys. They just did a sting operation using a swiss volunteer to set up 3 ladyboys. A member on this forum PCN filmed it all as he is a voluneer too and has a news channel on cable tv here.