How many 30 day visa exemptions per year

Hi I have in the past come to Thailand on the 30 day visa exemptions for holiday purposes ( I am Australian) approx 3-4 times per year and normally stay 14-21 days at a time.

With all these changes over the past few years am I likely to be refused entry on my third or fourth visa exemption per year ?

No history or overstay , return ticket always booked , sufficient money for stay and always pre booked hotel

thanks for the advice 

1 hour ago, reargunnerph3 said:

If you never overstay, if you have the funds, if your not a criminal and you visit to have fun and enjoy yourself why should there be a limit? Thai Immigration seem to think that anyone who visits Thailand too much ie more than 6 time a year, must be doing something illegal. Third world thinking.

I think it is more that you may be working here.  Which in affect you would be correct, if no work permit.

2 hours ago, reargunnerph3 said:

If you never overstay, if you have the funds, if your not a criminal and you visit to have fun and enjoy yourself why should there be a limit? Thai Immigration seem to think that anyone who visits Thailand too much ie more than 6 time a year, must be doing something illegal. Third world thinking.

Third world thinking don’t promote them, they are definitely 6th world thinkers

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I think it is more that you may be working here.  Which in affect you would be correct, if no work permit.

Ok, then if a person can prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are not working (disability).  Why isn't an exception granted?  Immigration officers are given wide discretion.  Discretion need not alway work against the visitor.

The odds are very good that there will be no problem. However, there have been some credible horror stories. If you hit the wrong immigration official on the wrong day at the wrong airport, trouble is possible.

On 7/19/2019 at 2:44 PM, reargunnerph3 said:

In many "first world" countries the rule is that if you stay more than 6 months in total you are no longer a "tourist" and you need to apply for long term visa with justifications.