Returning for a visit in August. Just wanted to say hello

vagabond48

I lived and (bi)cycled in CM for nearly 9 years and with some regret left 4 years ago to return to US. Since I was staying in nearby China this Summer, I decided to return for a short visit at the beginning of August before heading back to the US. I just wanted to say hello to anyone who may remember me. I was going to ask some questions but google seems to have up to date answers to most of my questions. We used to have the Grandview lunch buffet once every couple of weeks. I noticed it is still the same price but are they still offering a similar nice spread as they did 4+ years ago or have they drastically cut back? They also have an evening Japanese hotpot Sabu Sabu. Is it all you can eat style or a set amount of food? Thanks

Well let me say a hello back to you fellow TV old timer.  You are further living proof that the Chiang Mai Mosquito bite never fades. Once bitten you always have to come back to Chiang Mai.   Not sure about the other place , but for a big chicken fried steak brekky come by the Pun Pun ,  Buy you  a cup of coffee and talk about the good ole days. Lots to catch up on.

Archived