Is it possible to do the 90 days report without tm30 in Bangkok?

Hello,

I never received my password to do the tm30 and I wont spend a whole day at the immigration to make one, can I still do the 90 days report or not ? If not then I have to book some holidays outside of the country before the time is up.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

Do the 90 day by mail or do it online or have someone do it for you.  

I tried to do online but no password. Also by mail I asked many times how to do it but I never received any answer. I don't know the exact procedure.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I tried to do online but no password. Also by mail I asked many times how to do it but I never received any answer. I don't know the exact procedure.

It is on Thai Visa.  You can search. I googled Thailand 90 day report by mail thaivisa

Edited by marcusarelus

2 minutes ago, marcusarelus said:

It is on Thai Visa.  You can search. Or maybe someone will link it.  

I already searched and also posted a topic asking how to do it exactly and couldn't find the procedure and nobody answered my topic with the procedure. So I tried online but it's been almost 3 weeks and still no password.

1 minute ago, JohnnyBKK said:

I do it by mail all the time, I have NEVER gone to CW in person. Download the form, if you got a lappie and a printer you can fill the thing in with everything EXCEPT the date and save it. Then each time print, add date and sign it. Put it in an envelope together with photocopies of your passport pages (to identify you and prove you got right to stay) and a self-addressed envelope with 10 baht stamps on. Go to post office and send it "signed for and tracked". Do it 15 days before it is due. Download all forms here: https://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

Forms can be downloaded in either pdf for writing or Word doc for computer and print - the version I use. When I get my receipt I always scan it, keep original in passport which stays locked up at home, and I carry the copy plus laminated copies of all my passport pages with me - not that I've ever been stopped and asked to prove identity in 4 years but...?

• Like 1

15 days before it's due ? You have 24 hours to do the TM30.
Submitting a TM30 by mail is currently taking about 3 weeks to process. Chaengwattana don't appear to be concerned about the 24/48 hour rule, and are not imposing fines for mailed in reports.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The short answer is "yes", it is "possible".

That said there are a number of variables. To the best of your knowledge, has a TM30 ever been filed for you? If yes, does that address match the address you'll be using for the TM47?

There have been reports of people being able to successfully do a 90-day report in person, via a third-party, online and with the mobile app who do not have a valid TM30 on file.

There have been reports of people having their TM47 be rejected (in person, online, 3rd party) for lack of a valid current TM30.

Personally, I have successfully filed a 90-day report online without having a valid TM30 on file.

Have you ever used the online 90-day report system? If so try that.

You could go in person to file a TM47, and be prepared to self-file a TM30 (documents in hand), and see what happens? 

Or exit/re-enter the country, resetting the 90-day clock, and then file a TM30 (perhaps by mail, or online if your PW has come through) within 24 hours of your return. Then you should be able to use the online/app 90-day reporting option ~ 75 days later.

Edited by mtls2005

9 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

My message only concerns TM30, for the 90 days report my agent do it for me, but they refuse to do the TM30.

I use an agent as well (for the 90 that is - easier than going to CW and cheaper). Can I ask will they do the 90 day without the TM30 or do they say you will be refused without the TM30 receipt? Last 90 day I did through agent no TM30 was required, they did my 90 without it (7 weeks ago).

For ANYONE: Can you do a 90 without a TM30 reciept?

Edited by MRToMRT

9 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

My message only concerns TM30, for the 90 days report my agent do it for me, but they refuse to do the TM30.

But you asked about doing 90 day reports in title and in post 3 you said you did not know how to do a 90 day report so people have explained that process.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MRToMRT said:

I use an agent as well (for the 90 that is - easier than going to CW and cheaper). Can I ask will they do the 90 day without the TM30 or do they say you will be refused without the TM30 receipt? Last 90 day I did through agent no TM30 was required, they did my 90 without it (7 weeks ago).

Some agents and third-parties are reported as requiring proof of a valid TM30 before accepting the task of filing a TM47 on your behalf.

Seven weeks ago is post-crackdown so assume your agent does not have this requirement?

When I did my extension of stay at CW and 90 day report at the beginning of July it was the extension of stay department (N1) that pulled me up on no TM30. I did my 90 day report first (they did not mention the TM30), then I did my extension of stay where they pulled me up on the no TM30, and finally I did the TM30.

• Like 1

OP, as painful as CW is, I would just make the trip there for the 90 report.

I would also be prepared to have to do a tm30. They are unrelated so you should be able to do your report and be on your way. Worst case is they make you do the tm30 and fine you 800 baht. Then in future you can use mail or online. Sounds like you may not have time by mail for your upcoming report.

I have an agent for the 90 days report, I just want to know if the agent can file it without TM30. That's it.

What I don't know how to do is the TM30, I registered online but never received my password, and I'm not sure at all how to do it by postal mail, I couldn't find the exact procedure online with the address and what needed to be included.

I never asked how to do a 90 days report, I asked if I could file it without TM30.