Visa For My G/f

Hi everyone,

Yesterday my thai g/f was given her fiancee visa so she can come and stay with me in the Uk, I am ecstatic to say the least. It has been 3 months since I have seen her in the flesh, we talk atleast 6 times a day on the phone and she visits the local internet cafe so I we can see each other on the webcam. I am only 23 and my g/f is 27, when she comes to England she will be living with myself and my parents due to me finishing studying for my Masters. My parents are so happy and pleased that she is coming to stay because they know she makes me very happy.

I met her in a beer bar in soi pattayland, and at the time she was still recovering from TB, after we met she left the Bar and started to work in Jomtien in a Polish restaurant because she did'nt want me to worry so much in my head when I was in England. I can honestly say in my heart that she has never cheated on me or done anything bad towards me and I an say that I have never done anything bad against her, we love each other.

Anyway bye people. :o

Those of us that have been through the samething ( or embarking ) you had to go through understand your happiness . I still wake up in the middle of the night just to watch her sleeping beside me . Its the greatest thing in the world . Now for the next chapter. :o

I wish you both all the best

I met her in a beer bar in soi pattayland, and at the time she was still recovering from TB
When my girlfriend first arrived in Heathrow, she had to go for an XRay to test for TB. The same may happen to your fiancee. She may benefit from having a medical certificate saying she is now clear of TB before she comes to the UK.

I met her in a beer bar in soi pattayland, and at the time she was still recovering from TB
When my girlfriend first arrived in Heathrow, she had to go for an XRay to test for TB. The same may happen to your fiancee. She may benefit from having a medical certificate saying she is now clear of TB before she comes to the UK.

They will still examine her for TB and other diseases.