Air Asia, Re-entry Permit And Final Call Fiasco

Nevo

Flying to Singapore by Air Asia - Arrive SV airport 3 hours before flight departs - check in opens two hours before so wait for one hour.

1. Second person in the queue (great I think) - check in opens and the first person whips out of his bag 40 Japanese passports for people on a group tour - 30 mins later I'm checked in.

2. Re-entry permit - about 5 people waiting (great I think) - struggle to sit round the little table to fill in my form - finish the form when the woman sat next to me's baby vomits milk sick all over the table - new form completed- wait - 45 mins later I have my re-entry permit.

3. Immigration - huge queues - but a pack of Iranian tourits booted out of the queue coz they hadn't filled in their departure cards ( great I think) - 30 mins later exit stamp.

4. Walk through only to be greeted by my name being called on a "Final, final call" - run to the gate - last person on the plane just as they are about to close the cabin doors.

Total nightmare - stressed as anything.

Moral :- For stress free travel - get your re-entry permit at Immigration in Sattorn!!!!!!!

Flying to Singapore by Air Asia - Arrive SV airport 3 hours before flight departs - check in opens two hours before so wait for one hour.

1. Second person in the queue (great I think) - check in opens and the first person whips out of his bag 40 Japanese passports for people on a group tour - 30 mins later I'm checked in.

2. Re-entry permit - about 5 people waiting (great I think) - struggle to sit round the little table to fill in my form - finish the form when the woman sat next to me's baby vomits milk sick all over the table - new form completed- wait - 45 mins later I have my re-entry permit.

3. Immigration - huge queues - but a pack of Iranian tourits booted out of the queue coz they hadn't filled in their departure cards ( great I think) - 30 mins later exit stamp.

4. Walk through only to be greeted by my name being called on a "Final, final call" - run to the gate - last person on the plane just as they are about to close the cabin doors.

Total nightmare - stressed as anything.

Moral :- For stress free travel - get your re-entry permit at Immigration in Sattorn!!!!!!!

Or fly F class Singapore Airlines........check-in opens 3 hours before flight and no queues at dedicated check-in desk......

30 minutes to clear immigration line at departure is TOO long