TM30 App password and user name

Hi, I have registered with the app and my email address has been confirmed. Now I have been informed that they will send me a password and user name. I am still waiting, any idea how long it takes to receive them and what do I do if the information is not sent?

There have been reports of two hours, two days, two weeks, two months and never.

I think there are some dependencies based on location.

Personally, having been involved in four (4) separate registrations in Bangkok, the range was six days up to six weeks.

Some recommend contacting your local serving Immigraiton office, and/or the contact number on the primary page.

Mine took 10 working days, Khon Kaen Immigration in June.

As usual, different immigration offices, different response times - I've read on here of waits of as little as a couple of days or still no response some weeks later.

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised but having registered on the app and having my e mail address confirmed, one week on, no password or username supplied.

Tried phoning helpline and local immigration, no one is picking up.

Guess I'll have to drive 70 km to immigration after every out of province trip.

• Haha 1

I registered in Bangkok, about 2 months ago and nothing yet. 

Someone told (wrote) if Bangkok you have to go there in person to receive a password... not sure this is true. But it seems Bangkok is very slow now or not give the Information online anymore... I will wait about 1 more month... then look if want go Chaeng Wattana in person.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I have registered with the app and my email address has been confirmed. Now I have been informed that they will send me a password and user name. I am still waiting, any idea how long it takes to receive them and what do I do if the information is not sent?
My guess is that depends in which province you are, I'm in Phuket and it took 3 days.

Sent from my oppo f9 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, HampiK said:

I registered in Bangkok, about 2 months ago and nothing yet. 

Someone told (wrote) if Bangkok you have to go there in person to receive a password... not sure this is true. But it seems Bangkok is very slow now or not give the Information online anymore... I will wait about 1 more month... then look if want go Chaeng Wattana in person.

I did my registration 5 weeks ago with a Bangkok address and nothing happened since I verified my email address. I need to do my 1 year extension early August so will enquire at Chaeng Wattana then if still nothing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DickThrust said:

You should get an email - almost immediately in my case asking you to confirm your email address. Upon confirming, you get a pop up that says a password and username will be sent.

I checked my status. It just says 'waiting for confirmation email'. I haven't received any email yet. 

Tell a lie - it says a verification link has been sent to my account. I can't find it in any of my email folders. 

Edited by rkidlad

I must be lucky, applied on Sunday evening, got my password on Monday morning. Still had to go to Immigration though as I arrived Saturday and it wouldn't let me register as it was over 24hrs....last time though. Less I have to go there the better

2 months not here.

Called the hotline today listed on the webpage,and true to form, nobody picked up.

We phoned on the mobile number of Police immigration in Kalasin, he [picked up and is out of office.

He says he is aware of the problem and suggests we call back tomorrow when he is in the office.

1 minute ago, Tbone999 said:

I must be lucky, applied on Sunday evening, got my password on Monday morning. Still had to go to Immigration though as I arrived Saturday and it wouldn't let me register as it was over 24hrs....last time though. Less I have to go there the better

Where do you live?

I also received the email confirmation almost immediately, but no user name or password yet after over a month. I id get an email from them asking me to submit my wife's passport too, as she is co-owner on our condo, which I did. I've had Thai friends at my condo call up the nr on the website, to check for me, no use. Now, when I go on the Login page, there is an option to "check status", where you enter the passport nr and email ID. It says "Not Approved". So, God knows. I think I have to personally go to CW and maybe they can give me a user ID and password.

7 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I just applied for mine today. Do they send an email confirming your information is being processed or do you just have to wait and see if they send you a username and password? 

You can go on the Login page, there is a "Check status" option, enter your email ID and passport nr, and should say something. Mine is still showing "Not Approved".

I registered a condo in Bangkok and one in Cha-am (Petchaburi), both more than two months ago. In both cases received the e-mail confirmation immediately. Petchaburi responded with login and password with a few hrs. Still waiting for Bangkok (CW) immigration login and password, now more than 2 month.

45 minutes ago, captpkapoor said:

You can go on the Login page, there is a "Check status" option, enter your email ID and passport nr, and should say something. Mine is still showing "Not Approved".

Cheers. Yea, already checked status but it kept saying about email confirmation. I reapplied again with a new email and I got an email confirming my application. 

8 hours ago, captpkapoor said:

Not approved is Not approved meaning maybe you have made errors in the application or need to present yourself at the offices.

Are you sure it says not approved or ' waiting for approval ' ???

That is what mine has been saying for the last 2 months now.

17 hours ago, Tbone999 said:

You can use the default (current/today's) date, regardless of "arrival" date. There should be zero repurcussions, for a "late" filing, which may or may not include a weekend/holiday, IME.

We use the spreadsheet upload option - pre-filled with everyone's info, just needing the TM6 number. No field for "arrival date".

If using the mobile app, your only "Check-in Date" option is yesterday or today; just use today. For "Date of Arrival" use today's (filing date) if you can't choose a prior date.