Applying for Uk visa. VFS website not working on appointments page

Everything is going smoothly applying for the wifes visitor visa. Except when selecting an appointment well in advance on the VFS website. Its hanging and not validating the appt I selected. What do I do about this? Absolute rubbish software. Clearly a bug in their system. I refuse to pay for a VIP service even if this is their developers motive. 

Should I log out and log back in ?

thanks

4 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

How far ahead are you trying to book ?

If the date is ‘out of range’ you can book an appointment (to complete th3 process) then change it later.

as I said Im trying to book an appointment right now (for first week of august). its not out of range

the system clearly has a problem

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

as I said Im trying to book an appointment right now (for first week of august). its not out of range

the system clearly has a problem

Not an unreasonable question to ask when you're complaining about their website.  Perhaps you're causing a bit of confusion here...

21 minutes ago, davidst01 said:

selecting an appointment well in advance

"Right now" or "well in advance", just a bit contradictory.

You are not the first, and certainly won't be the last, to have this problem. Many people (including me) think that this is deliberate by VFS, and "forces" you to consider premium services. It has been going on so long, I don't believe that it can be a "bug".

You should complain to VFS (they have a "helpline",) and also to UKVI on the UKVI complaints email address. Without complaints, nothing will happen.