traffic cop for hire on demand by thai lawyer - ex-wife

justin case

just wondering where I can complain about a magical traffic cop that appeared together with my ex-wife and her lawyer

to intimidate me in forcing to let me daughter go with my ex, her mother, against her will, with the threat I would get arrested or my mother that is staying here with me, in the house that a court / divorce agreement allow me and my children to stay in my ex-wife to take care of my daugher

as my ex is to busy with superficial useless things to even give a shit about the mental health of her daughter, but has plenty of time to cause shit to me (tried to get me out of the country, took away my child's passport, birth certificate, id card, ... so I cannot apply for extension based of being a parent of a thai child) ...

is there a phone number I can call ?    tourist police ? (lol)

On 7/26/2019 at 7:23 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Sorry to learn to your experience with Thai justice...have had similar experience of being unjustly targeted by off-duty policeman paid to extort money...not a pretty picture...

any chance that little farang here can go to the police station and ask if there is a written police report as this happens where I live / reside and involves me, my child and my mother ?

if there is no police report, than that is another proof of off-duty paid cop to do an appearance, but I guess, they , my ex, her lawyers & cops are all thai, so no problem again, right

3 hours ago, justin case said:

any chance that little farang here can go to the police station and ask if there is a written police report as this happens where I live / reside and involves me, my child and my mother ?

if there is no police report, than that is another proof of off-duty paid cop to do an appearance, but I guess, they , my ex, her lawyers & cops are all thai, so no problem again, right

As with all things...it comes down to whom can you trust?  In my many experiences, sorry to say I have learned to distrust everyone...

11 hours ago, justin case said:

I'm not even sure paying an off-duty cop to accompany another person somewhere is illegal.

Archived