U.S. student confesses to killing Italian policeman - media

rooster59

9 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

The only reason I mentioned the Knox case is that she was an american student in Italy, in response to another poster. Of course the cases are different.

Regarding her interaction with the italian justice system, which in that particular case was admittedly not at its best, keep in mind that a) she first accused a black guy of the murder, he spent time in prison being totally innocent b) she concocted lies after lies to the investigators c) she never managed to provide a convincing explanation of what actually happened although she was present at the scene (on the bed) of the murdered girl. Another guy is currently in prison having confessed the crime, but he implicated her. I think she deserved all that she got.

If you sincerely think there was no pressure from the US government - though I wouldn't go as far as calling it a "corrupt deal"  - well I won't disturb you anymore.

It was a complicated case.

You sound like you think that you know what happened, and personally I don't believe you. But it doesn't matter because there is NO connection between these cases.

Except for one. The Italian system is quite different than the U.S. system but that doesn't matter either for these guys as they've never been charged with murder in the U.S. so this is it for them. Literally. 

Edited by Jingthing

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

One looks wholesome and milk fed. The other one looks like a junkie. 

Yes, as already mentioned...

10 hours ago, wilailuk said:

US white trash, looks like Beavis and Butthead..

DO NOT TURN THEM OVER TO US AUTHORITIES. Yes capital letters to show

how angry I am that two white, white, white MEN kill an Italian policeman. Drugs, Drugs, why not stab yourselves, you will be given drugs at the Hospital. Make them spend at least the balance of their shit lives in a luxurious Italian prison with Italian prisoners.

1 minute ago, oldrunner said:

how angry I am that two white, white, white MEN kill an Italian policeman. Drugs, Drugs, why not stab yourselves, you will be given drugs at the Hospital. Make them spend at least the balance of their shit lives in a luxurious Italian prison with Italian prisoners.

Who is talking about turning them over the U.S. authorities? 

Of course they deserve a fair trial, but it's not looking good for them. 

56 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Make them spend at least the balance of their shit lives in a luxurious Italian prison with Italian prisoners.

I predict Italian sausage has been prepared for them both as a filler and snack.

Not that it matters, but it looks like only one of them is white...

In any event, assuming they are guilty, I hope they are executed or (at least) spend the rest of their lives in an Italian prison.
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Not that it matters, but it looks like only one of them is white...

In any event, assuming they are guilty, I hope they are executed or (at least) spend the rest of their lives in an Italian prison.

Italy doesn't have the death penalty for any crime.

That includes white people with or without sun tans. Also bad hair. 

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2019 at 11:29 AM, Tug said:

Idiot game over you are done

he is from US. stay in jail for 5 years and sent back home, especially if his family has connections back in US.

sad thing is how this crime was about to pushed to black people living there, right away!

he is from US. stay in jail for 5 years and sent back home, especially if his family has connections back in US.
sad thing is how this crime was about to pushed to black people living there, right away!

Why do you assume people from North Africa are “back people”?