Maxnet Speed Problems?

ricklev

Is anyone else having problems? I'm showing useless bandwidth tests and download speeds. All was fine until I went into the office to pay my first bill (never having received a bill at home for three months) and I'm hoping its just a coincidence.

Thanks.

Is anyone else having problems? I'm showing useless bandwidth tests and download speeds. All was fine until I went into the office to pay my first bill (never having received a bill at home for three months) and I'm hoping its just a coincidence.

Thanks.

I'm using Maxnet too and finding it veeeery slow and this is the 2nd day it's been like this. TV pages are taking up to a minute to load sometimes. The connection keeps bottoming out also, I'm getting "local area connection - disconnected' messages all the time.

I have maxnet as well and noticed it getting slower by the day

Yesterday

Last Result: 17/03/07

Download Speed: 73 kbps (9.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

Upload Speed: 153 kbps (19.1 KB/sec transfer rate)

even the bandwith test takes longer

couldnt do it today as it was painfully slow :o

Faster than normal tonight, 143kbps Download, 82kbps Upload. I'm paying for 1024/512. I wonder if it will still be as good if I cut my service to 256/128?

Pot luck really. I'm one of the lucky ones that use 256/128 and usually get 200+kbps with around 117kbps upload. Really depends on the other users.

The latter part of today saw a vast improvement in the speeds of the last two days.

Maxnet had been so slow .

i wonder if we get a refund whahhah

I actually did demand (and eventually got) a refund from MaxNet for their appalling service.

It took months and many reminders to actually be credited - but it happened eventually: one month's free Internet.

I've just left Chiang Mai (permanently) in the interests of not dying young from its carcinogen-laden smog, but I lived off Huey Kaew up a soi kinda opposite CMU - about 3k. The service was terrible up there but we all complained so much for so long that eventually it came good. It's been good for a few months, tho I don't know about right now.