TM30 and living in my own condo

On 7/31/2019 at 2:57 PM, RBOP said:

Bad advice, sorry. 

The OP said he stays in his own condo. He has to do a TM30 within 24 hours or on his next extension at CW he will be fined. I know this for fact and was just there this morning. I own my own condo as well and fined for not reporting myself and my family that stay with me.     

He never stated he was getting an extension though. Unless .i missed it. 

On 7/30/2019 at 11:18 AM, Salerno said:

Grab the app and try and get it set up, then a couple of minutes work at your leisure on return rather than messing around queuing at Immi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.section38&hl=en

Says This app is incompatible with all of your devices. I have Motorola G7, Huawei Y9 (2019) Pro

11 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Says This app is incompatible with all of your devices. I have Motorola G7, Huawei Y9 (2019) Pro

My reply from another thread I replied to the same issue in (3 doesn't apply I would think):

You are either:

1. being geoblocked as in your not in Thailand (in which case try using a Thai based VPN or an app to make the system think you're in Thailand), or
  2. are trying to download with a Google account that was set up outside Thailand (set up a new Google account from within Thailand), or
  3. you are running an old version of Android (less than 6) ... get a new phone 

Have you tried signing up online? https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

If not too risk averse, side load it: https://apkpure.com/section38/th.go.immigration.section38/versions 

Edited by Salerno

11 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Same on my android 7 tablet. it must be something other than the android version.

In my case it is not my location since my Google account was set up here.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:46 PM, bender92 said:

When I arrive back in Thailand I put my address on the arrival card. That's all you need for the next 90 days.

TM6 has nothing to do with TM30

On 7/31/2019 at 4:57 PM, RBOP said:

Bad advice, sorry. 

The OP said he stays in his own condo. He has to do a TM30 within 24 hours or on his next extension at CW he will be fined. I know this for fact and was just there this morning. I own my own condo as well and fined for not reporting myself and my family that stay with me.     

It was bad advice (above)

A few years ago they started the TM30 enforcement in CM. I don't do 90 day reports or extensions, so I never had a reason to go to CM immigration but I went in anyway. I got fined, so did just about every other alien in CM, even tourist extending 30 day visa exempts! 

They needed money for a new Imm building but it would have been nice to give a 3 month grace period for fines but whatever!

The best reason to get legal with TM30 is not the small fine, but IF they increase it later or some IO uses the offense as a reason to fleece you or deny a FUTURE extension or request.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, zenplay said:

How long it takes to get login and password ?

I applied June 20, 2019. Status changed to "Registered Successfully" around August 15th. No User/PW sent to me so far.  

14 hours ago, zenplay said:

Applied about 6 months ago and newer received password.

Later checked status and it was not approved..

I will try again when they managed to get clear website up telling what info and docs are needed for people in different situations...

On 9/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, zenplay said:

I applied in August 10, 2019.

I checked the status of my application with my passport number in the website.

My application is written "register sucessfully", but i never got the login and password, even in my "spams" emails.

What should I do now ? ????

Edited by zenplay

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 6:58 PM, zenplay said:

Applied in August 10, 2019.

My application is written "register sucessfully", but i never got the login and password, even in my "spams" emails.

What should I do now ?