U.S. envoy slams Germany after reluctance on Hormuz mission

webfact

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

The US, France and the UK, have protected Germany for a long long time. Recent German governments have taken advantage of this by refusing to meet their NATO defense spending commitments. 

The German 'economic miracle" has been funded for years by the main Allies. Time Germany started paying it's own way and perhaps even reimbursing some.

What should the war propaganda be?

The US alone could blow up the earth 1000 times. Why then more weapons? There are already more than enough. Trump's barkings has only the purpose of giving his weaponsmiths of mass destruction the money profits.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

DT, pull out of a well working agreement, provoking by force and sanktion. Will newer work in the long run. Only diplomatik solutions.Hope he is out in 2020, and we are all more safe. Attack Iran and the whole region will explode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Enoon said:

You are living in a very narrow bit of the past.......right?

really - everyone likes to think about Nazi's - yes it wasn't us it was that other crowd who were not German

sorry but they were Germans through and through - you can paint it whatever colour you want up to you

as for the French - well they get what they are getting right now - they have very short memories 

My memory is long

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, thasoss said:

how i detest the american government.Always interfering in other countries lives.Go and look after your citizens and stop bothering and telling others what to do.Same goes for the UK,a festering sore on the global stage.

yeah  what  have  they ever  done  to  keep  us  free!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, thasoss said:

how i detest the american government.Always interfering in other countries lives.Go and look after your citizens and stop bothering and telling others what to do.Same goes for the UK,a festering sore on the global stage.

If it’s not the USA, it will be China.  I wish the Americans stayed out of WWI and WW2.  We lost thousands and thousands of soldiers and spent our valuable resources.  There was no need for us to be involved.  So, where are you from Africa? 

Trump hired this guy, so you know he’s unqualified anyway 

Edited by Redline

there is only one conflict the USA should have stayed away from

as for ww1/11 - You had no choice - Japan made sure of that

the Germans needed to be stopped - look what they did in Europe and expand across the world 

Edited by smedly
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, smedly said:

the Germans needed to be stopped - look what they did in Europe and expand across the world 

They still pose a terrible threat. If you need proof of that, just look at their ingenious plot to underfund their armed services. Obviously, they've learned nothing from their defeats.

18 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Germany is at Russia's behest or they'll turn the gas off. 

The whole of Eastern Europe is under Russian threat.

I doubt that would be the case, they would lose their reputation as a trading partner besides which Germany has more investments in Russia than all the Western nations put together, the shoe would be on the other foot I think.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

They didn't burn the white house down though.

3 hours ago, bristolboy said:

They still pose a terrible threat. If you need proof of that, just look at their ingenious plot to underfund their armed services. Obviously, they've learned nothing from their defeats.

They want to turn what was once a peaceful trading block into a military empire - have you been sleeping for years

anyway you carry on in your blissful little dream world of harmony and peace - smart people know exactly what man is capable of - there is a well proven formula and documented history of evil deeds - I hope I am not around to experience the next chapter - one thing I am absolutely sure of - it is coming

• Like 1
  • Sad 1