tm-30 online - what is this error message ?

In the past others who've experienced this message have attributed it to a glitch, perhaps related to the browser. They switched from IE, or Chrome, to Opera and voila, it worked.

When I experienced it I simply used the spreadsheet upload option.

The mobile app. might be a viable alternative?

• Like 1

My iphone5 does not upgrade to OS11 (limit ?) so ios app = not available

my old android, well, is old and you need android v6 = not available

tried on android of friend and off course... pwd for online application is not the same as the app ... here we go again ...

too mutt to ask that there would be one immigration, making compatible apps & web applications, compatible backwards and to browsers that people use in 2019 !

the information on extranet was freshly put in manually, all required fields ... you expect that you won't get that the sequence is incorrect ...

did you find the correct xls file to download, as I tried to find one here but again, scrambled info and same error message 

I give up on this crap

Edited by justin case
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, justin case said:

tried on android of friend and off course... pwd for online application is not the same as the app ... here we go again ...

Our username and password issued for the online, web-based input also works for the mobile app.

The Excel spreadsheet can be downloaded at the main page, lower right corner, TM30 Form V.3

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/

Many have received this same error message, most seemed to have overcome this challenge by:

waiting, resubmitting

trying a different browser/turning off all ad blockers

using the Excel spreadsheet upload method - I use this method exclusively, 100% effective IMLE

using the mobile app

TM30_FORM (4).xls

Hi

I registered my last trip return on Friday July 26, it was accepted and I was done

Just out of curiosity I looked to today, clicked on search TM30, selected 24 until 31 July and the reply came back there was nothing found

Any suggestions, because how do I show I have registered correctly, should I have printed out right away after my registration?

Can the info be retrieved somehow??

26 minutes ago, jumbo said:

Hi

I registered my last trip return on Friday July 26, it was accepted and I was done

Just out of curiosity I looked to today, clicked on search TM30, selected 24 until 31 July and the reply came back there was nothing found

Any suggestions, because how do I show I have registered correctly, should I have printed out right away after my registration?

Can the info be retrieved somehow??

Don't wish to state the obvious ... you are using BE dates e.g. 24/07/2562 or using the drop down?

51 minutes ago, MichaelJohn said:

Don't wish to state the obvious ... you are using BE dates e.g. 24/07/2562 or using the drop down?

No problem, better that than nothing..anyway I tried both...

29 minutes ago, cheeryble said:

Is this thread telling me there’s an app for normal individuals.....not hotels.....to register tm30 online?

If so could u post the link please........thanks

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Go to Google play store "section38"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Go to Google play store "section38"

I must be daft or missing something. In this app I can only see to change or make a TM 6 application, not a TM 30.

I am looking for a TM 30 for Phuket Immigration, is there such a form or app, or am I one of the unlucky people who have to physically go to the offices to get this done?

I am just weary, as in September I have to submit all my paperwork etc for my application to get my Permit To Stay, for reason of Retirement again.

I do not want to get hung up over this missing bit of info. (I won't give it other names for what it is.)

I have never had any trouble doing a Mutli Entry Permit to Stay in eight years.

Hopefully this TM 30 will dissapear soonest.

So any app for Phuket Immigration would be great, otherwise it is damn fine excuse to not go down to the family down south nor travel around Thailand anymore.

Just like house arrest, 555.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:14 AM, MichaelJohn said:

Just checked the status of a colleague, same issue

Rergistered at a certain date and now information is not listed anymore and cannot be retrieved

Any suggestions??

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, jumbo said:

If app or website do not work why not go to the IO in person. They can assist with the online/app registration is what I understand..

I did that. Asked them about my online TM30 application and was told "you cannot do"

So yes they can assist, sadly most of them don't have it between the ears to actually help.

23 hours ago, Jbrin said:

Has anyone an experience of doing this in person at CW ?

John

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I now plan to go to CW tomorrow after returning from Sawannakhet tonight. Plan to get there around 07am. I am expecting huge queues and not looking forward to it one bit.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:50 PM, james.d said:

I now plan to go to CW tomorrow after returning from Sawannakhet tonight. Plan to get there around 07am. I am expecting huge queues and not looking forward to it one bit.

Wife and l did the TM30 today at Chaeng Wattana.

Walked in 09:40am.

Filled in forms and made copies.

Documents checked and issued queue number 226 with time stamp 10:04am

Walked out at 11:40am.

We inquired about getting a password, the immigration lady smiled and said over 5,000 also waiting. You need to fill in the bottom portion of the form and add address and telephone number as shown below.

IMG_20190808_154539.jpg

IMG_20190808_154553.jpg