Farlang School Treachers

ozzieman05

My friends girlfriend has been in what she thought was a relationship with a guy in the USA for 6 months

He was sending her money every week

But one day in the internet while talking to him she was approached by a sweet talikng guy that ended up being a school teacher who teaches in Bkk

He would not take no for an answer and as she was lonely one night she went out with him

Before her she knowa he has had nmany ladies but now he says he is in love with her

He has never given her and financial help, but have been together for over 2 months

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

Or is he just spinning her a line

I have no experience with Farlang teachers in Bangkok, but as a reader of many web site I am suspicious and told my girlfriend to tell her friend to be very careful

Should I but out, or is she being taken for a free sex session

My friends girlfriend has been in what she thought was a relationship with a guy in the USA for 6 months

But one day in the internet while talking to him she was approached by a sweet talikng guy that ended up being a school teacher who teaches in Bkk

He would not take no for an answer and as she was lonely one night she went out with him

Before her she knowa he has had nmany ladies but now he says he is in love with her

He has never given her and financial help, but have been together for over 2 months

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

I have no experience with Farlang teachers in Bangkok, but as a reader of many web site I am suspicious and told my girlfriend to tell her friend to be very careful

Is this girl you or your friend???? :o

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

I have no doubt that the schoolteacher is at least as trustworthy as your friend is.

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

I have no doubt that the schoolteacher is at least as trustworthy as your friend is.

:o u r right

The OP asks if she "is being taken for a free sex session" .. i don't understand. Presumably this "she" is also getting the sex as the other partner and enjoying it . So why shouldn't it be free, ...is he expected to be paying for it ?

PS his profession has NOTHING to do with it . Non-teachers also hav sex believe it or not.

My friend is a policeman. I wouldnt trust him around any women as far as i could throw him.

Goes for most guys in this world dont it?

Well, straight ones, anyway :o

As for the OP, well, presumably, you could have a chat with this teacher and enquire to as whether his intentions are honorable or not.

Of course, if you are a man, then you probably know the answer already :D

The OP asks if she "is being taken for a free sex session" .. i don't understand. Presumably this "she" is also getting the sex as the other partner and enjoying it . So why shouldn't it be free, ...is he expected to be paying for it ?

PS his profession has NOTHING to do with it . Non-teachers also hav sex believe it or not.

"sesssion" or ... "lesson"

Soundman.

He would not take no for an answer and as she was lonely one night she went out with himBefore her she knowa he has had nmany ladies but now he says he is in love with her

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

"He would not take no for an answer" on an internet site? Is your friend computer literate enough to know where the off button is? "As she was lonely one night she went out with him". Does her paying friend in the US know about this?

"is she being taken for a free sex session?" as opposed to a paying one? Who should be paying? Your friend, or the teacher?

I'm sorry, as a woman, your post seems to me to state that your friend requires adequate compensation for her company. If that is the case, it is a business transaction between herself & this teacher & you should definitely "but (sic) out". If this is not the case, then any sex session would be free, anyway wouldn't it? And, as many other posters have asked, <deleted> does his job have to do with anything?

Do you live under a bridge by any chance? :o

He would not take no for an answer and as she was lonely one night she went out with himBefore her she knowa he has had nmany ladies but now he says he is in love with her

Should she trust him

can he give her a future

"He would not take no for an answer" on an internet site? Is your friend computer literate enough to know where the off button is? "As she was lonely one night she went out with him". Does her paying friend in the US know about this?

"is she being taken for a free sex session?" as opposed to a paying one? Who should be paying? Your friend, or the teacher?

I'm sorry, as a woman, your post seems to me to state that your friend requires adequate compensation for her company. If that is the case, it is a business transaction between herself & this teacher & you should definitely "but (sic) out". If this is not the case, then any sex session would be free, anyway wouldn't it? And, as many other posters have asked, <deleted> does his job have to do with anything?

Do you live under a bridge by any chance? :o

Well said, you prety much summed it all up there. :D