OTC Sleeping pills - Recommendations

Moonlover

Hi folks.

I'm seeking advice for an OTC sleeping med that I can use to get me through a 7 hour 'red eye' flight.

I do not usually use meds of any sort, so I'm not familiar with any brands.

And please don't bother with replies such as 'several whiskies''. I'm a none drinker flying on a 'dry airline'.

Grateful for any advice or assistance.

OTC sleeping pills are hard to comeby and expensive when sold in local pharmacies, not to mention fake one, a cheap substitute would be antihistamine that easier to buy and  put you to a nice sleep for a few hours...

10 hours ago, ezzra said:

a cheap substitute would be antihistamine

Indeed that is the formula for Tylenol PM (which is also not available here) and should be safer to use, with or without a Tylenol.  

OTC sleeping pills are hard to comeby and expensive when sold in local pharmacies, not to mention fake one, a cheap substitute would be antihistamine that easier to buy and  put you to a nice sleep for a few hours...

I asked a hospital doctor about sleeping pills and she suggested not going down that route and instead try antihistamines that I’ve found to work quite well. Little yellow chlorophenamine tablets that I had also been given on an earlier visit for a runny nose.

Archived