Big bike mover

Can samui

Have posted on Pattaya forum but will also post here.

I have recently purchased a Triumph in Pattaya and had it shipped to Samui with khun Tar, 0917100131, and had incredible service with him.

Prompt, efficient and courteous he had the bike delivered in great time and in great shape.

He constantly updated me on his progress and the bike arrived in perfect shape, highly recommended if you need a bike transported.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Grotesque eye infection and the weather radar was bad....very bad around Huahin and Chumpon.
There is fun and there is work, riding under water falls in to the work category for me.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Any reason you did'nt ride the bike yourself?

I used to do Pattaya - Samui regularly in the mid nineties on bike, no idea how I survived, if anyone thinks the roads are bad down that way now, you should have seen them back then, can still recall some horrendous experiences - fun at the time though ???? 

What was the cost?

And I can confirm about he Hua Hin / Chumpon weather. Rode down from KK to Phuket from Sunday to Tuesday and got hit by some nice downpours around there. Sometimes thought I'm doing rivercrossings on the highway hehe

• 4 weeks later...

nice looking bike.   how many cc ?   And how far is the trip from pattaya to samuii ?

glad the bike came in good shape.    but hell i hate having someone else drive my bike or car ......

nice looking bike.   how many cc ?   And how far is the trip from pattaya to samuii ?

glad the bike came in good shape.    but hell i hate having someone else drive my bike or car ......

Hey, its 900(865) cc’s. Loads of low down torque compared with the high end horse power of the Japanese bikes. I am old, the need for speed has long since dissipated from my weary bones.
And nobody rode it, I helped the transporter load it onto his truck in the parking lot of my hotel then off loaded it in my driveway.
All in it as about 900-1000 km road distance but about 13 hours driving plus the 1 1/2 hour ferry ride to Samui. Driver offered to let me ride shotgun in the truck but thought, nah, dont sound like fun so went out in Patts and had a few adult beverages that night.
Am loving the bike and when my mate Neilly gets back we are off to Triumph Phuket to get a baseline service done...and some adult beverages I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Can samui said:

And nobody rode it, I helped the transporter load it onto his truck in the parking lot of my hotel then off loaded it in my driveway.

Ohhhh   now i get it !   Anyway, looks great and sounds like a good deal.   Let me know when you are tired of it and we can get that transporter to bring it to Lamphun   ????

Just kidding as I am Really getting old   haha    Still young at heart though and sometimes missing my 750 yamaha from my youth.

Archived