Honda Crx

Try to get over to Chaeng Khong on Bangna-Trat Rd.

There are lots of Honda breakers there and have alot of hard to find parts for Civics,Integras and I would think CRXs.

Even the JDM parts are there including SiR parts for Civics,Integra Type R interiors etc.

Good luck!

There is a better place for it behind MBK - they even order used parts from Japan if needed. I am checking up on it myself and have not visited myself yet. Near MBK is the Pathumwan (so called; Chiangkon market) area and another option is the Laksi area(near old airport). Cheers!

There is a better place for it behind MBK - they even order used parts from Japan if needed. I am checking up on it myself and have not visited myself yet. Near MBK is the Pathumwan (so called; Chiangkon market) area and another option is the Laksi area(near old airport). Cheers!

Thanks for your reply FIrefan

Sent you a pm, please do check.

Maybe we get together to visit the market,what do you think?

• 1 year later...
Any other CRX owner's on this board based here in Thailand? (or elsewhere?). Cheers!

This thread hasn't been updated for a long time and I'm giving it a long shot.

Firefan / Issabellla,

I'm an owner of a 1992 CRX Del Sol DOHC/VTEC SiR M/T Transtop for the past 8 years and I plan to do a full restoration of my car within the next month or two. I was wondering if you guys still own this car as I'm looking for parts i.e. Rubber Mouldings, antenna, head lamps, tail lamps, etc. Heard you guys mention that there's a place nearby MBK. Can someone tell me if they still exist and do bring such stock into Bangkok. I shall be going down to Bangkok for a holiday trip this coming January 12-15 and I would wish to check out the place and grab a thing or two. Hope u guys can help me.

Cheers/William of Malaysia (KL)