Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth "to cure muscle aches"

webfact

Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth "to cure muscle aches"

6pm.jpg

Picture; Thai Rath

A person claiming to be a noodle vendor with lots of customers said that their shop was very popular because their dishes helped cure muscle aches and pains. 

The secret ingredient: the noodle vendor's urine. 

The post was in response to pictures that were posted on the fan page "Yaak Dang Diaw Jat Hai return.v12", reported Thai Rath. 

The poster said that they had many customers especially construction workers. They claimed that they secretly urinated in the broth to help with their customers' ailments. 

While some people shrieked with disgust others said that it was probably a post to discredit the group. 

They suggested that it might be a genuine belief of the poster that drinking urine was good for you but it was unlikely to be true that they put their own urine in the soup for customers to drink.

SourceL Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-22

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of watching a corn on the cob seller carefully placing his two baskets on the ground to make a sale. Whilst attending to business a passing pooch, unseen by the seller, also decided to take care of business by lifting his leg and watering the contents of the second basket. Needless to say I passed on the request to buy one of the corncobs and have not been too keen on buying them from baskets ever since!!

29 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

Rubbish, I  put some T Rex  repellent  guaranteed  to work on my  lawn and it does, havent seen one T  rex in  20  years, only $50 a  bottle, with lifetime guarantee.

You haven't been here long enough.

It's £50 a bottle £12 for two.

Gandhi drank his own urine... what you don't know, won't hurt you. Now imagine what else might be in the food.  Confession, I used to put stuff in burgers when I was a teen at McD's.  It wasn't very nice, but at the time, I thought it was cool.  Why... at time the Vietnam war was full swing and most of the lunch customers were big mouth Marines.  

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

My lunch just fell out of my mouth after reading this.

Does he drink his own pee? 

If he did, it might benefit him ( depending on what ailment he has, if any ) I know quite a few people who have been using urine therapy for years, and they swear by it. Never tried it myself, but if push comes to shove........

1 minute ago, legend49 said:

I wait to see what my alien friends say in other countries when I onsend this. Welcome to pisspoor SE Asia.

Evidently you've never heard that drinking one's own urine is a health practice that's not unknown throughout Asia eg. Morarji Desai when he was PM of India. I can't imagine that drinking boiled urine would be harmful; it's the reason why boiled water is common in many places, to remove "the germs".  

1 minute ago, ThaiBunny said:

Evidently you've never heard that drinking one's own urine is a health practice that's not unknown throughout Asia eg. Morarji Desai when he was PM of India. I can't imagine that drinking boiled urine would be harmful; it's the reason why boiled water is common in many places, to remove "the germs".  

Here's a link to article confirming PM drinking own urine. https://www.freepressjournal.in/cmcm/morarji-desai-the-former-indian-prime-minister-who-practiced-urine-therapy

I don't drink my own pee. I have said I'd rather swim in my own toilet bowl than the sea here at Jomtien. At least I know who's done the business I am swimming in....

4 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Here's a link to article confirming PM drinking own urine. https://www.freepressjournal.in/cmcm/morarji-desai-the-former-indian-prime-minister-who-practiced-urine-therapy

I don't drink my own pee. I have said I'd rather swim in my own toilet bowl than the sea here at Jomtien. At least I know who's done the business I am swimming in....

It's all part of the modern Western obsession with cleanliness, to the extent that you "must" wash your hands after urinating. I'm not sure what disease you can catch from yourself, but there you are. The rise in auto-immune problems in kids eg. asthma is directly attributable to this obsession

Long time ago I heard that when making sauerkraut in a pit where the white cabbish was fermented the workers didn't climb out when they had to urinate. After six weeks fermenting the cabbish into sauerkraut nothing was noticed about the <deleted>. Maybe the sauerkraut had some extra flavor?

Archived