Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth "to cure muscle aches"

webfact

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wifes sister (laos) held a relatives baby up in the air as soon as it started to pee, and let it pee straight down her throat believe the same thing ... I stared in disbelief for a second or two before running off and throwing up ... much to the disgust of the other relatives who wondered what was wrong with the falang !!!!

10 minutes ago, British Bulldog said:

My wifes sister (laos) held a relatives baby up in the air as soon as it started to pee, and let it pee straight down her throat believe the same thing ... I stared in disbelief for a second or two before running off and throwing up ... much to the disgust of the other relatives who wondered what was wrong with the falang !!!!

The latest trend in the treatment of ageing is for older persons to get a blood transfusion from a much younger person - perks up the body's cells and generally rejuvenates according to its proponents

I have heard of extreme cases, where people drink their own urine to survive, after being stranded on a remote island. But, to do this voluntarily? Or without notice? What can one say? In the US that would be considered quite a serious health violation. Here? It will be considered amusing, at best. 

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. From the taste of it most of the local beer producers have been doing exactly the same thing for years. :cheesy:

Know this joke...?

What's the similarity between having sex in a boat, & 'local beer'?

Both close to ****ing water.

Archived