Online appointment possible for driver license in pattaya?

watcharacters

I want to renew a 5 year motorbike license.    The Mrs. tried to make an online appointment for me but wasn't able to as the system requires a 13 digit number which neither my passport or current motorbike license has.

She called the Land transportation office here in pattaya and spoke with someone who told her the system is not set up for foreigners.

My memory seems to recall it was possible but I must be mistaken.

Anyone recently  able to make an online appointment for license renewal in Pattaya?

Thanks for the reply.

Did you or someone on your behalf try to make an appointment and couldn't?

Some have gushed on TVF about how wonderful their experience was renewing a license in Pattaya but when I did it months ago for a car license renewal I arrived early at 7:00 AM and didn't get the license until 4:30 PM.

I'd hoped an appointment would speed up the process but I guess that's not to be.

Thanks again.

12 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Did you or someone on your behalf try to make an appointment and couldn't?

No, I had read reports of how others had done it and never heard of an appointment system. I too arrived very early and the lady gleefully sent me off to get some other copy made and when I got back I was too late for the morning group. I was also there until 4pm. Fortunately I live nearby so went home for lunch and a cuppa. Thank heavens it is only once every 5-6 years. 

Archived