Great TV price at Index.

watcharacters

Visited the Index Thursday to buy some bedding items and spent a few moments in the TV department conveniently located at the front of the store.

While I'm not in the market for a TV at the moment I was nearly subject to total impulse buying because of this price.  ( The Missus said she's satisfied with the 40" in the condo and I don't watch TV at all.)  So we passed on a great offer.

I wonder how low TV manufacturers can go.

Back in the 80's I saw a 20" screen for sale at a display that sold for 14,000. USD

And  the image DOES indicate a 3 year  warranty.

1526187_IndexTV.JPG.dc2fb9d10988fe9051de2be00f563527.JPG

The first tv I bought here,many years ago was a Toshiba 21" and

the price was 11,000 THB ,this is before all these shopping malls,

So something in Thailand has actually gone down in price.

regards Worgeordie

Since this is a Thai brand, I consider they are asking 5000 Baht too much

By the way, that tv isn't even full hd, at a time that others are producing 4K and 8K on the way

ชื่อสินค้า : PRISMA SMART DIGITAL TV ยี่ห้อ : PRISMA รุ่น : DLE-4303ST ขนาด : 43 นิ้ว สี : ดำ

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

make and model?

1080HD? or 4K?

Looking a gift horse in the mouth?

The poster above you seems to feel a price of 1k is more to his liking.

What was being played on the TV came from a  USB stick and it looked great to me.

Maybe you have more discerning eyesight than I have.

You can always call Index and get the information about make and model if you so choose.

Visited the Index Thursday to buy some bedding items and spent a few moments in the TV department conveniently located at the front of the store.

While I'm not in the market for a TV at the moment I was nearly subject to total impulse buying because of this price.  ( The Missus said she's satisfied with the 40" in the condo and I don't watch TV at all.)  So we passed on a great offer.

I wonder how low TV manufacturers can go.

Back in the 80's I saw a 20" screen for sale at a display that sold for 14,000. USD

And  the image DOES indicate a 3 year  warranty.

1526187_IndexTV.JPG.dc2fb9d10988fe9051de2be00f563527.JPG

Yes we saw that,great value but to large 52 " for us ,

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

50 inch Tv for 6000 baht seems good to me...a few months ago I bought a Prisma Pro 32 inch for 4000 baht...yes they are not 4k/8k high end smart tv's. They are cheap and cheerful good enough for most poeple tv's...though the round red and yellow sticker says "special price today" so hurry up.....

18 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Yes we saw that,great value but to large 52 " for us ,

If you can't take it home in a taxi how will you take it anywhere to be fixed under warranty?

Maybe only aimed at people who drive pickups in the city?

If you can't take it home in a taxi how will you take it anywhere to be fixed under warranty?

Maybe only aimed at people who drive pickups in the city?
I did not mean it was to large to get in the car ,just to large ,full stop,dont really like a massive tv dominating our living room ,we have a 40inch at the moment and she who must be obeyed reckons thats on the big side,mind you she rarely watches tv .sometimes i wonder if she really is Thai.

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Samsung and LG fix it in your home.

There's only 2 boards inside them, power & processor.

They just plug a new board in.

You can get them to come out? Last time I had to fit it into the back seat of the truck and take it to them to fix under warranty. My new one wouldn't fit so would need to go in the bed and taken dry days only.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived