Can I get a new visa from Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur?

I'm an Iranian living in Thailand now with my girlfriend. Right now I'm staying with 60 days Tourist visa and when my 60 days period is over I have to fly back to Iran and apply for a new tourist visa in Thai embassy in Tehran, this way I'm granted another 2 months and I can come back to Thailand again. The reason for this is that Iran is in the list of those countries that their nationals are required to apply for visa in their home country only. So it's not possible for me to go to neighbor countries like Cambodia or Laos to be issued a new one, or do a border run. We are planning to get married so in the future I can get a non immigrant O visa and extend it to one year and stay in Thailand. But for now, we still need some time and I want to stay in Thailand with tourist visa. My question is: can I possibly apply for a new tourist visa in Thai embassy in Kuala Lumpur, and be issued a new one which will give me another 60 days? This way I don't have to fly back to Iran every single time I want to get a new visa. As mentioned in embassy KL website those passport holders from these countries in the list, "If they wish, they can apply for visa at the Royal Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur. However, at least 4 weeks must be allowed for the visa applications to be processed."    
Here's the link to this,
http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/99060-Visa-Requirements-I.html
As an Iranian passport holder, I don't need visa to enter Malaysia, and I can stay there for 14 days only. I'm thinking maybe I can take my documents and copies to KL embassy for them to check and do the process which I think will take some time as they have said, "at least 4 weeks." To do this, I need to get a re-entry permit and leave Thailand when my visa is half way through, let's say I have spent 30 days of my 60 days visa period. Then when I give the embassy all the copies they need, I can come back to Thailand using my re-entry permit and stay my rest of visa period. When my 60 days is all over I can leave Thailand again and go to Malaysia and get my visa after almost 3 or 4 weeks when it's ready and come back to Thailand with the new visa. Or maybe I can send all the copies of documents the embassy needs by mail.  
How much is the chance that this can work for me?               
I really appreciate your help and advice. They are very helpful for me. 
Thanks in advance. 

Edited by JupiterSky

The only way to get answers to your questions is to contact the KL Embassy, but I think you’ve little chance.

I’m pretty sure they would expect you to be in Malaysia for the processing period. And even if you meet the application criteria, KL don’t look well only serial tourists which added to your nationality means you’ll really struggle to get one there.

You also need to have a plan B as you’re at high risk of being denied entry by Thai immigration if you use TR’s back to back for too long.

• Thanks 1

If you need more time before getting married, you might want to look into a student visa. I think you can get 4 months now if you sign up to learn Thai language? Or something like that. And knowing a bit of Thai is certainly useful if you're planning to stay long term. 

• Thanks 1