Cancellation of "Old" Visa/Extension of Stay - Problem

Hi,

So, I recently got a new NON-B Visa from my new employer, and when I was about to apply for extension of stay at the Immigration Office, the Immigration Officer won't stamp me the extension of stay for my new Non-B Visa. Saying that, I was not able to cancel the visa/extension of stay from my previous company.

Can I ask any help on how can I cancel the visa/extension of stay of my previous company? What documents do I need to bring?

Thank you

They want to know when your last day of employment was. I assume that you were on a work permit, right?

If so, did you cancel the work permit? From the day the work permit had been cancelled your visa/extension of stay was worthless.

They want to find out if you were on an overstay, I'd have thought. 

29 minutes ago, nicoloideon said:

Yes, I had a work permit. However it wasn't cancelled, and just left to be expired.

So after the last day of WP and my extension of stay, I just flew out of the country, and returned back with the 30 days stamp on arrival.

The problem is that your extension of stay ended on your last day of work. If you continued to stay in Thailand after that you were technically on overstay.

You should try to get a letter from your previous employer which states that your job ended on the day at which you left the country, then immigration will be happy

46 minutes ago, jackdd said:

The problem is that your extension of stay ended on your last day of work. If you continued to stay in Thailand after that you were technically on overstay.

You should try to get a letter from your previous employer which states that your job ended on the day at which you left the country, then immigration will be happy

I left the country on the last day of my work. Hence, no overstay.

In this case in order to cancel my old visa/extension, all I need is the letter from my previous employer and stating my last day? Should it be in Thai or English? Any other document needed?

Thanks