Thai Union appoints new SVP for Chicken of the Sea International

Thai Union appoints new SVP for Chicken of the Sea International

By THE NATION

800_2f7a2deb0885fdc.jpg

Thai Union Group today announced that Mick Wain has been appointed Senior Vice President of Sales at Chicken of the Sea International with effect from October 7.

Wain joined Thai Union in March 2011 as Commercial Director at John West, where he was a member of the executive team and helped drive John West’s branded commercial channels to a position of market leadership. In November 2017, he became a member of the Thai Union Europe leadership team when he was appointed General Manager, Chilled UK & Foodservice Europe. 

Thai Union Group is a global seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for more than 40 years. 

Thai Union is today regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding Bt133.3 billion and a global workforce of more than 47,000.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30375607

logo2.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-31

I had to google 'chicken of the sea', as I just couldn't work out what they sell. Apparently it's various seafood.

Why can't they speak Engrish properly? I'm sure it must confuse those who speak English as a second language.

Perhaps being a Brit I'm just hard-of-learning?

• Like 2