Urgent! BX.in.th is closing down!

Dario

20 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

I’m holding some and currently at -80% So don’t even bother following it these days

ouch. you must of got in late 2017 or early 2018. i didn't get in until around oct/nov 2018. if you are sick of it i can copy a link to my ledger if you want rid of the s**t coin ???? i still believe in it's future and what it will eventually become in the long run. 

5 hours ago, Tayaout said:

Bought some bitcoin at ridiculous price and received them in my wallet as fast usual. Pretty funny when people panic for no reason. The markets are really irrational sometimes. 

people are afraid that they are insolvent ... so they think if they dont sell quick they wont be able to sell at all ... i guess they could be right... but i dont think so.

1 hour ago, Tayaout said:

You should not leave any bitcoin on an exchange you are willing to lose. It happened to a friend of mine (that I warned not to) with WEX.

I use a ledger X hardware wallet to keep my cryptocurrencies. Other model are fine simply make sure you buy them directly from the manufacturer. 

I did a Bitcoin cashout from bx.in.th today and it went throught in about 15 minutes. It's usually safer to do transfer from and to a wallet that you control the key. Some exchange use temporary address and if there is a delay then I've seen users have issues. 

I have some Ethereum and Ripple in there, plus a few THB. Not much. Tried to do a withdrawal today by transfer to my Ledger hardware wallet as soon as I received their email. Been showing as awaiting processing for three or four hours now. I hope it's just because they are busy.

10 hours ago, sillyfool said:

coinfield operates in thailand. good trading platform. never had any issues with it. 

People need BTC/THB pair. Coinfield is not the solution.

In thai we have 3 official (licensed by SEC) exchange and 1 broker.

3 official exchange: Bx.in.th (bitcoin co.ltd.), Bitkub and Satang corporation (satang pro).

1 broker: Coins TH

The best exchange after Bx is Bitkub -> Bitkub exchange

I hope all volumes from bx will move there

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sillyfool said:

ouch. you must of got in late 2017 or early 2018. i didn't get in until around oct/nov 2018. if you are sick of it i can copy a link to my ledger if you want rid of the s**t coin ???? i still believe in it's future and what it will eventually become in the long run. 

Thanks but I’ll just sit it out and hope you’re right!

2 hours ago, MJKT2014 said:

Thanks. I haven't got much time for this but still have some Bitcoin with Bx.in.th. 

Can I just transfer the bitcoin to another exchange like the ones you suggest or do I have to download to a wallet first or convert to THB?

I notice the price of BTC on BX is now much lower than other exhanges so didn't want to cash out to THB unless necessary?

All you need to do is sign up at another exchange (Binance is probably safest) . Then withdraw from BX to the Binance deposit address. 

And BTC is taking a while to transfer out right now. LTC or ETH might be faster. 

40 minutes ago, thaidreaming said:

People need BTC/THB pair. Coinfield is not the solution.

In thai we have 3 official (licensed by SEC) exchange and 1 broker.

3 official exchange: Bx.in.th (bitcoin co.ltd.), Bitkub and Satang corporation (satang pro).

1 broker: Coins TH

The best exchange after Bx is Bitkub -> Bitkub exchange

I hope all volumes from bx will move there

thanks for the info. i thought that when coinfield opened in thailand that it would offer btc to thb. i've only ever traded in cad to whatever coin. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AdiP said:

Due to the new Thai regulations for crypto markets I presume BX will not qualify for one of the few licenses to be granted for such trading activities in the tightly governed crypto sector within Thailand. Normal business practice to advise clients to withdraw funds before closing their services.

I read they were granted  a license.  It's a tax thing they have screwed up

1 hour ago, looking for LIFE insurance said:

Be AWARE.

This guy thaidreaming

put a link to www.bitkub.com so he gets either a discount/fees on anyone who uses that link.

Plus he is wrong. Nothing wrong Coinfield.

What he is doing is dishonest & sleazy.

Click on the link, his email address is on the page.

Naughty , naughty..

It's just a referral link ???? Are you ok?

Coinfield doesn't have BTC -> THB pair. I was just suggesting official Thailand exchange with SEC license please relax yourself ????

11 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Coinfield to thai bank on how many hours?

not sure as i only use my bank from back home. no money in thai banks for me thanks. you could send the money via wire transfer to a thai bank with delay though.

i imagine you should be able to set up a coinfield account with a thai bank connected to the account. then you may be able to send the money to the thai bank much faster.

56 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

not sure as i only use my bank from back home. no money in thai banks for me thanks. you could send the money via wire transfer to a thai bank with delay though.

i imagine you should be able to set up a coinfield account with a thai bank connected to the account. then you may be able to send the money to the thai bank much faster.

Coinfield = no SEC license = no BTC/THB = no direct wire transfer to Thai bank 

Well that's a bummer! I was using BX.TH for one purpose only - to change my THB to BTC and then send these BTC to my wallet connected to my GBP account - I found this to be the most efficient way of sending my money abroad, out of Thailand. 

Is there another Thai crypto exchange that allows for direct transfers of THB from a Thai bank account?  

4 hours ago, manonthemon said:

Well that's a bummer! I was using BX.TH for one purpose only - to change my THB to BTC and then send these BTC to my wallet connected to my GBP account - I found this to be the most efficient way of sending my money abroad, out of Thailand. 

Is there another Thai crypto exchange that allows for direct transfers of THB from a Thai bank account?  

A lot of people want to do the opposite so localbitcoins could get you some good profits.

Having seen this I'm at a bit of a loss. I only have a very small investment in the smaller coins and I guess I need to now transfer them elsewhere (I don't want to sell them). Any suggestions on a wallet that is free with low exchange fees that I can transfer to. My quick search on the net only really comes up with USD wallets like atomic.

Edited by alien365

2 hours ago, alien365 said:

Having seen this I'm at a bit of a loss. I only have a very small investment in the smaller coins and I guess I need to now transfer them elsewhere (I don't want to sell them). Any suggestions on a wallet that is free with low exchange fees that I can transfer to. My quick search on the net only really comes up with USD wallets like atomic.

I have a brand new Nano Ledger wallet I never used, because I'm actually afraid to use it, always left my coins on the exchange. I never opened the box, it's still factory sealed. 

19 hours ago, Tayaout said:

I use a ledger X hardware wallet

Yes, perhaps the BX going has an upside as I will now move my BTC off it. Could I just use a wallet on my laptop like Electrum? No need to buy any hardware then? Is that safer than leaving on an exchange? 

3 hours ago, alien365 said:

ledger nano x. i don't think you can get a good free wallet. 

29 minutes ago, Dario said:

I have a brand new Nano Ledger wallet I never used, because I'm actually afraid to use it, always left my coins on the exchange. I never opened the box, it's still factory sealed. 

dario don't be afraid. the ledger nano is great. i have been using it for almost a year now. never any issues. just make sure you copy the address correct every time. 

43 minutes ago, Dario said:

That's a bit like storing cash in a house of a person you barely know vs keeping it in a safe box installed in your own bedroom. Learn to use it, it's not that hard, and if you bought from a trusted source, completely safe.

19 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Yes, perhaps the BX going has an upside as I will now move my BTC off it. Could I just use a wallet on my laptop like Electrum? No need to buy any hardware then? Is that safer than leaving on an exchange? 

you could use electrum on tails on a USB drive. only costs $6 for a usb drive, altho having a few backups is a good idea.