Positive result with the factory next door

kellersphuket

1 minute ago, petermik said:

"Today is a good day"......and I hope it lasts,beware of repercussions in the future though....thais don,t like having their noses pushed out of joint...especially by farangs :whistling:

Only time will tell what will happen next.

I am fully aware of all the possible repercussions that could possibly happen.

thats why security are now on speed dial ????

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Thais do not take kindly to farangs sticking their noses in.

And i dont take kindly to people working till all hours of the night, keeping me awake.

parking their trucks outside my house, blocking me in.

it works both ways bro.

Edited by kellersphuket
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Good on you. I too shall be filing a complaint about my next door neighbour, but with the local District Office Environment Department. I have done this before and things improved greatly, but she has let things slide again. Tried being nice and friendly and it did not work so got officialdom involved back then and will do so again. 

If you don't stand up for your rights, no one will do it for you. It seems to me that some posters would allow others to ride roughshod over them for fear of repercussions.  

thanks buddy.

I always stand up for myself.

If anyone starts to tread on my patch they will know about it soon enough!

Like you say, if you dont stand up for yourself who will right?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Good news for you. I hope it lasts. Not all Thais are vindictive and what they've been told to do is not unreasonable so I wouldn't worry about repercussions.

I'm not worried bro.

I am always ready though, should a situation like that arise.

But I think it's safe to say in this instance it will not.

14 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well maybe we will get a go fund me page started to help your family pay for your funeral, because given your attitude, it will come very soon.

This is Thailand, their country not ours, we are guests here, nothing more, your aggressive attitude will get you nothing but grief.

if i knew this guy personally I'd life insure him for a few mill, lot better odds than the lottery lol ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad it all worked out for you, I have a duty-free cigarette smuggling safe house next to me, pickups and SUV’s arrive in the early morning or late at night, although they don’t present a problem, I know how you feel.

Good to see that something can be done and that somepeople don’t  know it all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Glad it all worked out for you, I have a duty-free cigarette smuggling safe house next to me, pickups and SUV’s arrive in the early morning or late at night, although they don’t present a problem, I know how you feel.

Good to see that something can be done and that somepeople don’t  know it all. 

Just gotta be persistent with your complaints bro.

no amount of 'positive mental attitude' will solve residential disputes. 

Edited by kellersphuket

28 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Good on you. I too shall be filing a complaint about my next door neighbour, but with the local District Office Environment Department. I have done this before and things improved greatly, but she has let things slide again. Tried being nice and friendly and it did not work so got officialdom involved back then and will do so again. 

If you don't stand up for your rights, no one will do it for you. It seems to me that some posters would allow others to ride roughshod over them for fear of repercussions.  

Sensible  post at last,  cant  believe how  much BS is spread  by pussyfoot  members, looks like they would stand for anything.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

'Y'all', 'bro', 'buddy'- is this 'Bubbas are us'? Still waiting for a 'Dude'.

Today maybe a good day, tonight could be interesting given your attitude.

A little jai yen yen goes a long way bro brutha buddy dude.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kellersphuket said:

Yesterday I was busy taking photos of the goings on with the factory next door.

i look forward to the "how do I remove a camera from my <deleted>" post!     (joking ok, Ive had too much beer to be sensible)

1 hour ago, kellersphuket said:

And i dont take kindly to people working till all hours of the night, keeping me awake.

parking their trucks outside my house, blocking me in.

it works both ways bro.

They haven't prevented them from working, have they?  If they have you didn't say that. 

I understand that getting blocked in by parked vehicles is a pain but if the premises is next door all you have to do is ask them to move when you need to get out and it may be useful to remember that the road outside your house is the road, it's not yours, or theirs, anyone can park there.

• Like 1