Thailand seeks to become Southeast Asia energy trading hub

snoop1130

5 hours ago, Anythingleft? said:

Have any of these planned "hubs" actually become a reality yet, and if so which ones?......

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Where have you been for the last ten years?

Thailand became the educational hub with World Class ( take the Cl off) Standard schools, it's the hub of medical wrongdoings, the hubs of broken Farang hearts after marrying a bar girl that was so different and last but not least, a democracy where other countries could learn a lot from.

Oops, I almost forgot that they are the world's best divers who are able to rescue more than 10 people who were trapped in a cave that was flooded, led by Prayuth. 

And it's the hub of lost faces where nobody tells you the truth because it could be true that your feet smell bad. 

Oh and Thailand was a country where girls in bikinis are in danger of getting raped, but not the ugly ones. But I'd never ever say that it's a country full of rapists, or the hub of rapists of girls in tiny bikinis. 

Prayuth: Women in bikinis may not be safe – unless they’re ugly

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/lifestyle/prayuth-women-bikinis-may-not-be-safe-unless-theyre-ugly/

super soldier.jpg

girl in bikini.jpg

10 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

They must of read about Crossy's new car port with solar panels!????

Exalent job by the way+++

Ooh err, not too sure about that - foreign solar power feeding into the southeast asia energy hub?Does Crossy have an export licence?

Archived