drugs in Pattaya

billybog

I need to find a place in pattaya that I can fill a 30 supply of (non-narcotic) prescription drugs. I will come with 90 dau supply...but will need an additional 30 day...any reputable places that I can email ahead of time to be sure they will supply.  thanks guys.

6 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Why not just buy the extra 30 before you come ? Or is that a daft question ? 

Kind of. Because there are limits on prescription drugs, that is why it is called prescription. 3 month supply is often a max.

Is there a refill on your prescription, or maybe your doctor would issue a refill? I have had the pharmacy, ask my insurance company to give me an early refill due to travel, usually with approval granted. If it's only an insurance issue, you could pay for the drugs.

Many items can be obtained here without a prescription, if you told us what it was perhaps people could help with that. If a prescription is needed, likely a visit to a hospital and getting it dispensed by them would work. You may also have to determine if exactly the same item is issued under the same name here.

Fascino pharmacy, as mentioned, is the place to try. Quite a lot of outlets in Pattaya area. Next to the large Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, the main branch on Nua opposite Tesco, one on Tai, another behind Numchai, Sukhumvit. 

On 9/6/2019 at 3:10 AM, tabarin said:

Kind of. Because there are limits on prescription drugs, that is why it is called prescription. 3 month supply is often a max.

In Australia if you will be travelling your doctor can issue a special prescription to enable you to have more supplies. Have you checked if you can do this?

Archived