TM-30 all done in 10 minutes.

15 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not hear from you long time. Took a late dinner? Don´t forget to file your TM30 if you went outside your province. ????

Welcome back! ???? 

Never done one. I hear the experience is easy. Most foreigners don’t mind doing it, right? 

Edited by rkidlad
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Never done one. I hear the experience is easy. Most foreigners don’t mind doing it, right? 

Good for you. Thank you for contributing to harsher regulations for us all. You are a front figure for abiding the law. I know you don´t feel ashamed, so I will do it for you.

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Good for you. Thank you for contributing to harsher regulations for us all. You are a front figure for abiding the law. I know you don´t feel ashamed, so I will do it for you.

Ashamed of what? I have a full-time job. I don’t have time to be traveling around Thailand, let alone be coming back to do TM30s. 

Never assume. We’re not all criminals, Matzzon. And if we were, we certainly wouldn’t be doing TM30s. Only a real dumb dumb would travel outside their registered address, commit a crime and then do a TM30. 

• Like 1

Was this domestic or abroad? Domestic is my hot infuriating point, but even international is another bad one as we are all vetted already.. Yes, my last trip to CM immigration to check in a few months ago only took 15 minutes. But that does not include travel time and going time to and from. I would love to release a tirade in words, but value my membership on TV and if ever picked up and read by the gov, my life not being imprisoned. My point is, don't be so happy to be like a person on probation checking in, because you never committed any crime and don't deserve this discrimination bordering on raci…….. I'm impressed by the normal Thai people in general, but not by the others.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Ashamed of what? I have a full-time job. I don’t have time to be traveling around Thailand, let alone be coming back to do TM30s. 

Never assume. We’re not all criminals, Matzzon. And if we were, we certainly wouldn’t be doing TM30s. Only a real dumb dumb would travel outside their registered address, commit a crime and then do a TM30. 

It´s a criminal act to not file your TM30. Misdemeanor or fellony, never mind what you like to call it. If you never filed a TM30, live and work in Thailand. Then you are a criminal.

On the other hand. You say you work full time. Do you mean by writing on TV without recieving salury, or are you stealing working time commenting back to me all the time?

Good night now, so I do not disturb your night shift. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Edited by Matzzon

18 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It´s a criminal act to not file your TM30. Misdemeanor or fellony, never mind what you like to call it. If you never filed a TM30, live and work in Thailand. Then you are a criminal.

On the other hand. You say you work full time. Do you mean by writing on TV without recieving salury, or are you stealing working time commenting back to me all the time?

Good night now, so I do not disturb your night shift. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It’s an 800 baht fine. Well, in some offices. Other offices make up their prices as they go along. All legal, of course. Only commoners have to abide by the law. Not the very people who make the law or who are supposed to enforce it. That’s feudalism for you, hey? 

If you’ve never filed a TM30, you’re a criminal? Wow! Just wow. You don’t happen to have a brown coloured shirt on?

Most foreigners don’t mind having to do the TM30, hey? 

Edited by rkidlad

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Matzzon. Interpret it anyway you want. Yes we all need to have done a TM30 BS sign up. But the fact is we are vetted to a point to get our long time stay here and are treated with a fully demeaning condescending attitude that is fully discriminatory. Do you like to say after you bend over, yes sir, that felt good, can you give me a few more inches and push harder on receiving your next penetration? I think this is the point of most all, not just saying well, I have no choice, so I'm used to them infringing on me now being dulled down having no feeling of no poignancy of yourself.. They don't for you. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

It’s an 800 baht fine. Well, in some offices. Other offices make up their prices as they go along. All legal, of course. Only commoners have to abide by the law. Not the very people who make the law or who are supposed to enforce it. That’s feudalism for you, hey? 

If you’ve never filed a TM30, you’re a criminal? Wow! Just wow. You don’t happen to have a brown coloured shirt on?

Most foreigners don’t mind having to do the TM30, hey? 

The fine can be up to 2000 baht, and the law states with the discretion that is given each and every single office that they can set the fine by themselfs as long as it do not exceed 2000 baht. So, the fine is not 800 baht. The fine is all from nothing up to 2000 baht.

The other ones i will not degrade myself to discuss, because you already at the first sentence proved you do not have a clue.

12 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Matzzon. Interpret it anyway you want. Yes we all need to have done a TM30 BS sign up. But the fact is we are vetted to a point to get our long time stay here and are treated with a fully demeaning condescending attitude that is fully discriminatory. Do you like to say after you bend over, yes sir, that felt good, can you give me a few more inches and push harder on receiving your next penetration? I think this is the point of most all, not just saying well, I have no choice, so I'm used to them infringing on me now being dulled down having no feeling of no poignancy of yourself.. They don't for you. 

Childish comment. Now you are comparing TM 30 with rape. How far are you people going to go? Get a good night sleep, and think about that. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

19 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

The fine can be up to 2000 baht, and the law states with the discretion that is given each and every single office that they can set the fine by themselfs as long as it do not exceed 2000 baht. So, the fine is not 800 baht. The fine is all from nothing up to 2000 baht.

The other ones i will not degrade myself to discuss, because you already at the first sentence proved you do not have a clue.

The fine for a single person is an 800 baht fine. Some people have reported well after 24 hours and not had to pay a fine, and some members have been fined more than 800 baht. Most of these members didn’t mind, of course ???? The law is the law, and all that. 

22 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Childish comment. Now you are comparing TM 30 with rape. How far are you people going to go? Get a good night sleep, and think about that. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Guess this guy isn’t ‘most people’. You’ve been very unlucky with your audience tonight. 

10 hours ago, Dellboy218 said:

Not so great if you just spend one night in another province and then have to do a 50km plus round trip to immigration even if you are lucky enough to be seen  quickly.  Hopefully the authorities will find that it is not always necessary!

My wife asked that question about just going to another Province.........the IO said yes, that is the rule but we are not serious about enforcing that..........we are more concerned with keeping your address updated.............her exact words.

We already do that with the new TM 6............you didnt put your address on the older version.

9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I've edited the post you commented on (#58) to add something about him. And now I'm going to block his posts as he has absolutely nothing useful to contribute. All he does to criticise other posters.

Exactly........I did the same

• Like 1

TVF readers can take up strange causes.

One poster went bananas about his right to break the law and cause people problems by parking on the sidewalk.

But that was only in one thread.

Now Matzzon is tirelessly posting in thread after thread, day after day, taking up the cause of defending a Thai form which at best is pointless and for most people time consuming.

He seems to be trying to compensate for the overwhelming disagreement with his viewpoint by increasing the number of laughing emoticons he inserts in his posts (he's up to at least 12 in one post so far).

Edited by JimmyJ
  • Thanks 1

It isn't, at least in my case, that the TM 30 is hard to get done. But, instead the time lost for having to do this. Its not like it is stopping any criminals or helping to apprehend them, criminals don't report!!!!! They are quite simply making it harder on the expat community to continue to WANT to stay here. I have family coming for a visit, so the first day will be lost because we have to go to the immigration office to fill out the forms for them. And then when we visit another province to see, for example the White Temple, we will have to lose another day doing the same thing again. So if we visit only two places while the family is here that means a total of three days spent with immigration, instead of out spending money shopping or sightseeing. That equates to 33% of the holidays for them( ten day trip) spent talking to the TM 30 desk.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, assayer said:

It isn't, at least in my case, that the TM 30 is hard to get done. But, instead the time lost for having to do this. Its not like it is stopping any criminals or helping to apprehend them, criminals don't report!!!!! They are quite simply making it harder on the expat community to continue to WANT to stay here. I have family coming for a visit, so the first day will be lost because we have to go to the immigration office to fill out the forms for them. And then when we visit another province to see, for example the White Temple, we will have to lose another day doing the same thing again. So if we visit only two places while the family is here that means a total of three days spent with immigration, instead of out spending money shopping or sightseeing. That equates to 33% of the holidays for them( ten day trip) spent talking to the TM 30 desk.

Why not registered to do it online... takes a few minutes at most once set-up.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:15 AM, Matzzon said:

Nice! Well done, sir! I really love a story where somebody not have any problems with TM30. See, all other folks out there. It wasn´t so hard. 

It is if you live over an hour away from the immigration office. It's still a ridiculous law.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:22 AM, TSF said:

and you already filled in the arrival card with your same address.

TM6 TM30 same same just another tree that has to be felled, and also keep someone in job so the brown envelopes can keep flowing.

5 minutes ago, a977 said:

TM6 TM30 same same just another tree that has to be felled, and also keep someone in job so the brown envelopes can keep flowing.

Should I have my landlord fill and submit the TM6 for me ?

Edited by Don Mega

52 minutes ago, Longcut said:

It is if you live over an hour away from the immigration office. It's still a ridiculous law.

Wow! A full hour away. That must be terrible. :crazy:

And still, if you think it´s a ridiculous law. Yeah, what can I say, It´s still a law, right. Then cames the question: Would it be assumed of a person that choose to reside in a country to be okey with abiding the law?

7 hours ago, holy cow cm said:
  • The Chinese Government has said something.. Whoa!
  • The international committee overseeing all the Chamber of Commerce's. Whoa!
  •  Add others as there are many now.  
  •  BBC, and most other media outlets. 

Add the German government to that list so Im told