90 Day Reporting

was down at suan plu this morning, apart from some japanese woman loosing it at the renrty visa section in rm 102 about 11:30, business as usual.

handed over passport and 90 day reporting, was handed back bottom of 90 day reporting form(sorry have forgotten what number it is)and passport in about 20 seconds.

i noticed later the officer also stamped the back of my tm6 card, with the next 90 day reporting date in june.

is this some new procedure?

i have never had the tm6 stamped before, or should it be stamped and wasnt stamped before?

i am on a extension to my original non imm o visa, if this makes any difference.

Never heard of the TM.6 being stamped and as it could be years old don't believe they will be able to continue that idea if indeed it is normal now. Was your receipt stamped? It should have been.

yes receipt was stamped and handed back, and back off tm6 was stamped with a stamp that said the same as the receipt, this is not an ext of stay etc etc pls report back again on 18 june.

as i say never had it stamped before, what happens when it is full? tit

I suspect the TM.6 was stamped first, by mistake.

lpburi, it wasnt the same stamp as the receipt, if they were both the same, yes i would go with what you said.

but it was a smaller different stamp, about the size of your passport photo, when i questioned the officer, she said dont worry not for you for us, i just smiled and left, i knew i would get more sense here.

wonder how many others this has happened to , maybe some people dont bother checking their passport.