Online 90-day reporting giving strange message

I have been submitting online 90 day reports in the past and just last month I kept seeing this message when trying to submit.

I think there are issues with the system or individual records.

I visited immigration office in CM and did it within 15 minutes, no questions asked or issues.

Just giving a heads-up in case you keep trying like me until the last few days....and then you have to personally visit the office.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not for online reporting. You have a widow of 15 days to 7 days before the report date.

It is only 15 days before or 7 days after the report date for reports done in person.

oH... SO TRIED TO APPY ONLINE EARLIER THAN 15 DAYS AND THAT IS PROBABLY THE REASON IT WOULD NOT WORK

sORRY... pARKINSON'S DISEASE TYPING.

On 9/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, SailingHome said:

for more information contact my immigration office. Sep 23 is my renewal date

It does not accept it before its earliest due date. It should work today as the 9th is the earliest date for you. It will either give an error and tell you the data is not found or tell you to contact immigration. 

7 hours ago, QPRFC said:

I have been submitting online 90 day reports in the past and just last month I kept seeing this message when trying to submit.

I think there are issues with the system or individual records.

I visited immigration office in CM and did it within 15 minutes, no questions asked or issues.

Just giving a heads-up in case you keep trying like me until the last few days....and then you have to personally visit the office.

OK, so to make sure I am OK, I should 15 days before my exit time stamp try to dp online. If that fails send the estranged wife or my maid with the documents?

If I am trawling in another province where it is 10 minutes instead of 10 hours, is that ok?