Online 90-day reporting giving strange message

1 minute ago, SailingHome said:

Oh... looked up TM30. I guess I must have my apartment building manager make this for me? I have lived here 10 years in the same room.

Yeah its a simple quick form to sort, get him/her to get it done and everything should be sweet.

1 hour ago, SailingHome said:

But I will have to go to immigration, no online this time. Is that correct? I have not left my room in 2 years because of Parkinsons disease.

Sorry, to hear of your misfortune. When you're going in person, you can do it 15 days before and up to seven days after the due date.

But not when you've already filed one online. Best of luck! 

11 hours ago, SailingHome said:

But I will have to go to immigration, no online this time. Is that correct? I have not left my room in 2 years because of Parkinsons disease.

As I just wrote you need to ignore the false info about the TM30 report being needed to submit you application for online 90 day reporting.

There are several reasons for getting the message to contact you local office that means your record could not be found.

Have you gotten a new passport lately,I can no longer do 90 day

online because I have new passport,I need to exit Thailand and

reenter to be able to do it again,online.

So until I leave,I am just doing it  by mail,returned in 3 days,anything

better than having to go to the Immigration office.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 2

Try doing your online report again in the next couple of days. 

You did it on the 7th and your renewal date is the 23rd. Is it 14/15 days up until 7 days before ?

You have done it to early. 

The message you got is the same message everyone gets when things are not done properly.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SailingHome said:

But what are the odds I can do online, not need to go to immigration all day?

Did you use the drop-down menus in completing the Nationality and "Arrived In Thailand (Date)" fields? The microscopically-sized icon you need to click on in order to access the Nationality menu is easily missable.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That has nothing to do with submitting a online 90 day report application.

There have been some vague reports of Bangkok immigration denying the application after it was submitted online.

Hi UJ my 90 day online application to CW ,back in June, was denied "Must visit IM with home owner" TM30 was the note added to the bottom of IM response. On visiting CW for 90 day I produced my existing TM 30 receipt and was told not needed ,only need for extension. I explained about my online denial and they "updated" my profile , I have since done a successful 90 day online this month 

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That has nothing to do with submitting a online 90 day report application.

There have been some vague reports of Bangkok immigration denying the application after it was submitted online.

Should I have used italics so people knew I was taking the <deleted> ?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Do you need to do a seperate registration for the online 90 day report, to the online TM30?

There is no registration needed for 90 day reporting. 

Only online TM30 reporting requires you to register.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no registration needed for 90 day reporting. 

Only online TM30 reporting requires you to register.

The way I am reading the laws, every condo building, apartment building, and hotel needs to use the TM30 app. But I think I was too early to apply.

Edited by SailingHome

3 hours ago, SailingHome said:

I'll try the 90-day again later - meaning closer to the due date. I seems I was too earlu. If that dies, then geting a TM30 from landlord I guess is next step?

As I wrote before you do not need a recent TM30 report to do the online 90 day report online. There is no linkage between the 2 systems.

Oh, my child's TM47 is due September 23rd as well. I'm getting rejected too. Today is 14 days before. We got her a new passport a couple months ago but already did all the visa transfers and new visa extension last month at Changwattana in her new passport.  I read that if a new passport is issued the 90 day online reporting wont work and have to either go in person or mail in. The link on the Immigration website for the TM47 form is Word only and all fonts over-sized and misaligned. Does anyone have a link for the PDF version? 

11 minutes ago, RBOP said:

Oh, my child's TM47 is due September 23rd as well. I'm getting rejected too. Today is 14 days before. We got her a new passport a couple months ago but already did all the visa transfers and new visa extension last month at Changwattana in her new passport.  I read that if a new passport is issued the 90 day online reporting wont work and have to either go in person or mail in. The link on the Immigration website for the TM47 form is Word only and all fonts over-sized and misaligned. Does anyone have a link for the PDF version? 

You will not be able to do a online report for your child until they leave and re-enter the country using their new passport. The database the online systems checks is created by the most recent entry to the country. 

Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,293 downloads

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will not be able to do a online report for your child until they leave and re-enter the country using their new passport. The database the online systems checks is created by the most recent entry to the country. 

Download and complete this. TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,293 downloads

Thank you for the link.

Nice to see Thailand 0.4 in action eh. ????

7 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

Surely that's incorrect? I believe the window is between 14 days before until 7 days after the due date? 

Not for online reporting. You have a widow of 15 days to 7 days before the report date.

It is only 15 days before or 7 days after the report date for reports done in person.

• Like 1